One Year Anniversary~

It was the one year anniversary of Miku and Mikuo. Of course, they have been dating for one complete year. Mikuo went up to Miku and whispered in her ear, "Hey babe. How are you?" while putting his arms around her waist. Miku turned around to see Mikuo, and replied, "Hey babe. I'm fine, you?" Mikuo thought for a bit, and said, "I'm bored. I have a surprise for you, follow me." Miku followed Mikuo to the bedroom just to see what the surprise was. Miku saw nothing, and asked him, "What is the surprise, Mikuo?" Mikuo said in his irresistible, sexy tone, "Babe, you'll see. You'll see."

Mikuo then grabbed Miku by the waist, and pushed her against the wall, kissing her vigorously for five whole minutes. After those five minutes ended, Mikuo ended the kiss. Miku was confused why he ended the kiss. She enjoyed it. Then Mikuo asked, "Hey, let's say we uh, do this?" Miku was literally confused. "Excuse me, what?" Mikuo said in his irresistible tone, "Babe, you'll see." He took her hand and dragged her on the bed, slowly, but carefully. Miku was still confused until Mikuo slid his hand up Miku's shirt, snapping her bra off. Miku finally found out what was going on. Mikuo wanted to have some fun with her. Miku decided to go with it, and take off her shirt slowly. Mikuo then sucked on her nipples, while Miku moaned with pleasure. Mikuo asked, "Having fun yet?" Miku said while moaning, "Yes *moan* I am *moan* Mikuo." "Glad you are, Miku. Ready for something else?" Of course, Miku agreed, still moaning while she speaks. Mikuo took off his jeans, and his brief, while Miku saw what he was doing, and did the exact same thing, revealing her pussy. Mikuo saw her fresh pussy, and put his middle finger inside. Miku gradually moaned silently, while putting her head back in pleasure. Mikuo saw that she was enjoying it, so he took his finger out, and told her to open her legs. Miku agreed to that command, and opened her legs. Mikuo took his large dick (okay, I'm seriously running out of ideas...) and stuck it right in her vagina. Mikuo asked her, "Babe, *panting* are you *panting* enjoying *panting* this?" Miku replied with a yes. Mikuo kept doing the same thing for ten minutes, harder and faster as each minute went by. Miku exclaimed, "Babe, I think *moan* I'm cumming!" Then before Mikuo knew it, she cummed all over, and he licked it all up. Miku told him,"My turn." and took his giant dick. She inserted his dick into her mouth, and sucked on it, sometimes biting on his dick skin. Mikuo gradually moaned her name out. "MIIIIKKKUUU! I am enjoying this too much. Please don't stop. O-o-oh wait, I'm gonna cum. Watch out!" Before she knew it, Mikuo cummed in her mouth, and she licked it all up, leaving no trace of cum to be seen. Miku heard someone come to their door, and so did Mikuo. They quickly put their clothes back on, and walked together like nothing happened. Kaito came to check on them. Kaito saw nothing happened, and walked away.

~~~~~

Well, I'm too lazy to finish.

El fin~