Rolling Stone // 5sos

5sos (all four guys) x fem!reader // @hemmingsmendess

"The guys will be here in about half an hour, I need everyone to make sure they are ready for them." Your boss said, looking around to the group of people that surrounded him, "Y/n, I need to talk to you." Your heart sank at his words, a million possibilities of things you may have done wrong running through your mind.
"What's up?"
"I need you to head back to the dressing rooms, you're in charge of writing the lyrics on them."
"Yes sir." Butterflies erupted in your stomach as you walked towards the dressing rooms. 5sos had been your favorite band for as long as you could remember, the thought of being in a room alone with them made your heart skip a beat.
You opened one of the doors, the sign showing that it was Luke's assigned room, and sat down in a chair by the door.
The thirty minutes until they arrived went by excruciatingly slow, your anxiety growing by the second. A light knock on the door pulled you out of your thoughts.
"You can come in." There was a moment before the door opened and Luke Hemmings made his way into the room. A smile spread across his face as he took in your appearance. You knew you would be meeting them today, so you wore a cute dress rather than your usual t-shirts and skinny jeans.
"Hey, I'm Luke." He greeted himself as he reached out a hand for you to shake.
"Y/n," you started "I'm here to do the writing for the shoot." A blush crept upon your cheeks as you finished the sentence. Luke nodded his head as he began to remove his jacket. You looked him up and down, admiring the skinny jeans that hugged his legs just right.
"You can lay your clothes on the back of the couch." A smirk spread across Lukes face as you attempted to look away from him.
"Thanks, boxers on or off?" The butterflies in your stomach roared to life again at the thought of seeing him naked. You cleared your throat before answering.
"Um, whichever you're more comfortable with." Your breath caught in your throat as he slipped his fingers under the waistband of his boxers, beginning to pull them down his legs.
Holy shit, this is actually happening. I'm gonna see Luke Hemmings dick.
"Where do you want me?" You pointed to a spot in the middle of the room before grabbing the markers from the table and following Luke.
"I'll start off with your chest and arms, then move to your legs, ok?" He nodded his head, giving you permission. Looking down at the sheet of lyrics, you started writing "EVERYBODYS GOT THEIR DEMONS" across his chest.
It only took a few minutes before Lukes torso was covered in ink. You stepped back to look over your work, taking in a breath before you spoke.
"Ok, time to move on to your legs." You took your bottom lip between your teeth as you sank to your knees in front of him, ending up face-to-face with his dick. No words were exchanged as you began your work, scribbling words on the smooth skin of his thighs.
"Can you spread your legs a little bit?"
It took almost 45 minutes until you had finished with the four men. Your panties were soaked by the time you finished working on Ashton. You were astonished by how big they all were, each opting to remove his boxers.
The four men stood in the studio, posing for each picture. You stared unashamedly at them, watching the photoshoot play out.
Within an hour you were back by the lounge, the shoot having just wrapped. Each man was in his dressing room, removing the ink from his skin. You were shocked when Ashton approached you, a smirk spreading across his face when he saw you.
"Come with me." He ordered, giving you a look that made your knees weak. You followed him back to the dressing rooms, only hesitating for a moment when he opened the door to his.
"We saw the way you were looking at us." Ashton said as he ushered you into the room, where the other three band members stood.
"What's going on?" You questioned.
"Like Ash said, we saw the way you were looking at us." Luke said as he approached you. They were all looking at you like you were their prey.
Ashton stood behind you and grabbed the straps of your dress, slowly pushing them passed your shoulders, making the fabric fall to the ground.
"Tell us you don't want this, and we'll stop." Ashton whispered into your ear.
"Please," you whimpered at his words, "don't stop." The sound of the door locking behind you made the moment even more real.
"What do you want, baby?" Michael spoke up.
"Anything." There was a moment of silence, the men taking in your body. You wore a lacy bra with a matching thong, the material barely covered you.
"Christ, " Calum whispered as he noticed the large wet spot on your panties, "she's soaked."
Ashton let out a low laugh as he unclasped your bra, grabbing your breasts in his hands.
"You got nice tits, babe."
"Th-thank you." You moaned as he pinched your nipple.
"What should we do with her guys?" Ashton asked, acting like you weren't even in the room.
"I wanna see what that mouth can do," Michael started, "she was practically drooling over my dick." You nodded your head, letting them know that you were on with that.
"Need you to use your words, baby." Luke said, tracing your jawline with his thumb.
"Please." Was all you could get out before Ashton pushed you to your knees in front of Michael. His cock was already rock hard, the sight making your mouth water. You reached your hand up to wrap it around the base, giving the head a quick kiss. Michael let out a yelp as you took the tip into your mouth, running your tongue over the slit.
"Fuck, that feels good." He groaned, grabbing your hair and attempting to push you down further. You relaxed your jaw as he began to slide into your mouth.
"Holy shit, she's taking you to the base." Calum remarked, surprise lacing his voice. You pulled off of Michael for a second, a whimper leaving his mouth at the loss of contact.
"I suck a lot of dick, my gag reflex is basically non-existent." You explained before taking Michael back into your mouth. You heard the three others bathrobes drop to the floor, clenching your thighs together at the thought.
You felt a pair of large hands grip your waist, positioning you so your ass was in the air. You let out a moan when a pair of lips came in contact with your pussy. You angled your head to try to see who's mouth it was, groaning when you saw Ashton.
"Fuck, if you keep sucking like that, I'm gonna cum." Michael whined. You doubled your effort at his words, the thought of him cumming in your mouth pushing you closer to the edge.
"Taste so good." You heard Ashton mumble as he worked his tongue, dragging it through your folds before pausing to flick your clit a few times. Your muscles almost gave out when two of his fingers slid into you, allowing him to focus his tongue on your sensitive bundle of nerves.
You sucked Michael as hard as you could, wanting to feel his cum in your mouth.
"Oh, fuck! I'm close." He grunted as you ran your tongue along the vein on the underside of his cock. You pulled away, quickly replacing your mouth with your hand. You jerked him hard and fast, opening your mouth to catch his release. "Fuuuuck!" He let out as he reached his orgasm, ropes of cum coating your tongue. Michael looked down at you just in time to see you swallow his release. Ashton quickened the pace of his fingers, trying to bring you to your first orgasm. The feeling of his mouth and fingers, along with Michael's taste lingering on your tongue, was enough to push you over the edge. Your thighs clenched around Ashtons head as your body shook with shocks of pleasure. Ashton continues his movements, helping you through the aftershocks.
"Holy shit." You gasped as Ashton pulled away from your core.
"Yeah." Michael agreed.
"Think you can handle a few more for us baby?" Luke asked as he moved in front of you. You shook your head in agreement.
"Fuck me, please." You looked up at Luke, giving him the most desperate face you could manage. 
"We don't have condoms baby." He replied, shooting you a sympathetic look.
"Don't care, I'm on birth control. Just, please." You mumbled hastily, desperately needing to be filled. Calum, Ashton, and Luke all groaned simultaneously.
"Ok, who do you want first?" Ashton asked, running a hand down your spine. "Calum." There was quiet shuffling as Calum moved closer to you, grabbing your hips and moving you to lay on your back.
"God, you look gorgeous." He groaned as he leaned down to kiss you. The kiss was full of passion, knocking your breath out of your chest. A soft whine escaped your lips as you felt his cock nudge at your entrance. Slowly, he slid inside of you, groaning at the tightness of your walls around him.
"Fuck, you feel good." He groaned as he bottomed out, his hips meeting yours.
"Move, please." You whined our. Calum slowly pulled back his hips before thrusting back into you, hard. You let out a loud moan at the feeling of his cock dragging against your most sensitive spots.
"Shit, that's hot." Came Lukes voice from somewhere behind you. You looked over to where he and Ashton stood, both men slowly jerking themselves.
"I'm not gonna last long, you feel too good." Calum grunted as your walls clenched around his length. He picked up his pace, slamming into you as fast and hard as he could, chasing his orgasm.
"Fuck!" You screamed out, "Right there!" Your back arched when the head of Calum's dick found your g-spot. "I'm close."
"Cum for me, come on babygirl." You let out a whine as Calum stopped, his cock twitching as his orgasm hit. The warmth of his cum on your walls was the final touch you needed to fall over the edge again. Your orgasm washed over you like a storm.
You whined as Calum pulled his softening dick from you, your body buzzing in oversensitivity.
"You ready for me?" Luke asked as he replaced Calum between your thighs. You held up a finger to signal that you needed a minute. You made sure your breathing was steadied before you nodded your head.
"Don't worry," Luke whispered to you, "I'll go slow." He finished the sentence as he slid into you, the stretch being a little easier this time. Luke took his time with bottoming out, not wanting to hurt you. He paused for a moment when he was finally buried inside you, waiting for your ok to move.
"You can move, I'm ok." You told him, running your hand through his hair. Luke nodded his head before starting his slow movements. He moved his head down closer to yours, kissing you softly. You were surprised at his tenderness, something about him just screamed 'wild animal'.
You let out a hum of contentment as he slipped his tongue into your mouth, moaning when you ran your tongue over his lip piercing.
"Fuck, you can go harder and faster," You whined out. You were appreciative that he didn't want to hurt you, but his shallow thrusts just weren't enough. Luke's eyes turned a darker shade of blue, biting down on your bottom lip as he thrust in harshly. You let out a scream at the feeling, you were already sensitive from Calum fucking you.
"Does that feel good?" Luke let out a little laugh at the face you were making.
"Y-yes, feels so good." You stuttered out. Luke quickly reached down to rub his thumb over your clit, your back arched at the stimulation. Luke let out a groan as you dragged your nails down his back, leaving red lines on his skin.
"You close? I can feel your pussy clenching around me." Luke growled out between gritted teeth. The increasing pressure on his shaft was pushing him closer and closer to the edge.
"I-I," was all you could manage before another orgasm came over you. Your pussy clenched around Luke, pulling him over the edge a little faster than he had wanted. A grunt escaped Luke as he gently pulled out of you, being careful of how sensitive you were. He smiled as he leaned down to place another soft kiss on your lips.
"You did so good." He mumbled against your lips, slowly pulling away before walking over to join Michael and Calum on the couch. Your eyes fluttered shut for a moment, taking in the feeling of euphoria that was running through your veins. Ashton cleared his throat to remind you he was still there. You looked over to where he was standing, his cock was achingly hard in his hand. A whimper escaped your lips at the sight. It was no secret to anyone who knew you that you're an Ashton girl. He's hot, has a great body, and has an amazing personality, the thought of him alone could make you wet.
"Think you can handle one more for me?" You nodded your head aggressively. "Gotta be careful baby, I'm not gonna hold back."
"Oh f-fuck, please!" An almost evil smirk appeared on his face as he walked around you, taking in the state you were in. You lay on the floor, naked with Calum and Luke's cum dripping out of your pussy. Ashton kneeled down between your legs, dipping a finger into you and scooping up some of the cum. Your mouth watered as he brought it up to your lips, tapping your bottom lip gently. You slowly opened your mouth and took in his fingers. The taste of the two men mixed together was enough to get you riled up again.
"Ashton, please." You begged, his fingers still in your mouth.
"Aww, do you want my dick? Having Calum and Luke wasn't enough for you? Cockslut." Your cheeks flushed a darker pink, if that was even possible at this point.
Ashton reached up and took your wrists into his hand successfully pinning them above your head. You tried to wriggle out of his grasp, but the struggle only earned you a slap to the thigh. You let out a gasp and the feeling.
"Ready for my cock?" The question was rhetorical, he was already sliding himself through your slick folds. Your body tensed at the stimulation, you were extremely oversensitive by now.
"God, she's fucking ruined." Michael gasped. A whimper escaped you as Ashton slid in, his cock was the biggest of the four. Your pussy was throbbing around him, desperate for him to make you cum.
Ashton began thrusting into you, angling his hips so he was hitting the deepest parts of you. You couldn't even explain what you felt. The pain of the oversensitivity mixing with the pleasure to create a feeling you had never experieced before.
You let out a broken moan as Ashton moved one of your legs so it was around his waist, making him that much deeper.
"Fuck, you're still so tight after having two other cocks in you."
"I'm gonna cum, fuck!" You cried out.
"Not yet." You let out a huff at Ashtons words. How can he seriously expect you to hold off your orgasm? All of a sudden, Ashton's movements stopped. You jerked your head up and shot him a glare.
"Please, please let me cum, Daddy." You bit your lip as soon as the word slipped out, The last time you accidentally called a guy daddy had not turned out well. You mentally cringed at yourself, afraid of how Ashton would react.
Ashton let out a growl before he resumed his movements. "Aww, does babygirl wanna cum? Needs Daddy's cock to help her finish?" Your eyes shot open as you felt another pair of hands on your body, You looked down and saw Luke caressing the skin of your stomach, slowly making his way down towards your clit. A whimper escaped your lips when he added some much needed pressure onto the bundle of nerves.
"I'm gonna cum! Please let me cum!" you shouted out as the tip of Ashton's cock hit the perfect spot.
"Come on baby, cum for us. Show Luke, Calum, and Michael how good Daddy's cock makes you feel." Pleasure shot through your body as your final of the night orgasm crashed down on you. You barely noticed the extra wetness that appeared between your thighs. You heard them whispering something about 'that was hot', but you were too out of it to know what they were talking about. You closed your eyes and drifted off as exhaustion came over you.
When you finally woke up, you were startled to realize you were in a hotel bed, dressed in a baggy t-shirt and a robe. You scanned your eyes around the room, trying to figure out where the fuck you were. You felt a wave of relief when you saw Ashton walk towards the bed, a glass of water in his hand.
"Hey Y/n. How did you sleep?"
"I slept ok, where am I?" A small smile crept onto his face as you sat up and pulled the robe tighter around your body.
"After you passed out last night, I dressed you in an extra t-shirt that I, thankfully, brought to the shoot. After everything we did, I sure as hell was not just leaving you, so I brought you back here." Memories of what happened last night came flooding back to you. "Do you normally cling to people that much when you sleep?" Ashton asked, a giggle escaping at the look of horror that came onto your face.
"I-."
"It's ok, I liked it." He clarified. You slowly made your way out of the bed and began to put on your own clothes. Ashton turned around to give you some privacy, even after seeing every inch of you last night. You reached for your purse and pulled out your phone.
"I'm gonna call a cab, I don't want to bother you."
"You're not bothering me, but I understand if you want to leave." You watched as he walked over to the counter. He came back over to you with a piece of paper in his hand. It had all four guys names, alongside their phone numbers.
"Don't be a stranger, we'd love to see you again."