Introduction | How about we hop straight in

The biggest, loudest festival of them all was going on in Neo Tilted
It is one of the few splendid beauties of the new island, and it seems like the citizens of Athena are enjoying this more than others.

Fireworks light up the night, music could be heard from all around, this was a festival nobody would want to miss!

And this seems to attract the wrong type of folk, especially one of them...
Astra, the angel of the stars, lights up a torch, giving the surrounding area a tint of flickering orange .
But that's when he attacked.

Robots began falling from the sky, around the ship, on the ship, and some areas around the festival.
Citizens began screaming as a man came to introduce himself.

"Why hello Astra, I have heard many things about you! I am Vendetta, and I am here to seek out that. " Vendetta said as she pointed at the shining star on Astra's necklace, which she responded by promptly hiding it

"C'mon miss, we don't need to make this ha-" and before he could even finish a swirl of a purple aura began surrounding the ship, violently shaking it and causing massive wind all around.

"Wow, that's a pretty snazzy performance there!"

The robots on immediate, programmed command began firing at the person, and as fast as it came in, it began taking them out at the same speed.

Just like that, the robots that surrounded the boats were gone, the person approached Astra.
"I'm Caitlin, Caitlin the Speedster!"
The girl picked up Astra in her arms, making a jump off the ship, making a run from the area upon landing

Vendetta was furious, it seems like the two had unfortunate encounters beforehand.
"Not that infuriating spinster again! Attack!"

More robots fell from the sky as the all launched missiles at the two, Caitlin outrunning all of them without breaking a sweat.

-------------------------------------------------------
30 minutes later
-------------------------------------------------------

"Alright, I've already sent somebody to take you back, I guess it's time for me to run!"
Caitlin gets ready to blast off to the next danger before she hears something.
"W-Wait! How could I ever repay you for saving me?" The angel said, and it looks like she won't accept nothing for an answer.
The girl chuckled before turning back with a thumbs-up.
"Just give me thanks!"
The messenger thought for a moment, making sure this was a good enough price before nodding.
"Thank you."
"Anytime!" Caitlin said before running off.

----------------------------------------------

After a workout, Caitlin had finally arrived at the Hero Mansion, and she yawned before opening the door.
There was everything you could've wanted in here, and probably more, but instead of exploring it all, Caitlin went onto the nearest couch, gave a big stretch, and the fell right to sleep.