something is up?

The raven-haired demon was currently lying down on the bed. Normally, the great demon lord, Kibutsuji Muzan would share this giant enormous bed with his wife, [Y/N] like he did for hundreds of years but this time she was not there. Well, it is not like the female demon was out of the house or anything. [Y/N] was currently in the living room, doing god knows what.

Sitting up, Muzan pinched the bridge of his nose as he sighed frustratedly. He has no idea what was going on with [Y/N]. It has been hours since Muzan came back home. Normally, [Y/N] would welcome him with a big hug and a lot of kisses but today, there was none of it. The [H/C] haired opened the door for him and just kept her hands to herself. That was the first red flag. 

The second red flag was when [Y/N] gave him the biggest silent treatment. Normally, Muzan is the one to keep quiet as his cute little wife talks about everything and anything. So, the awkward silence he got today was too foreign and uncomfortable for him. At first, Muzan just brushed it off as [Y/N] having a bad day but when [Y/N] wiggled out of his embrace in his attempt to kiss her, he knew something was up. There was a chance that [Y/N] might be upset with him and he had no idea why. 

Currently, Muzan tried to think of the possible reason why his beloved wife would be upset. Did he do something? No. It could not be. The last time he was here, they were more than fine. [Y/N] was showering him kisses as he bid farewell to her. So just what the hell went wrong during the time he was away.

“ Ok. This is not going anywhere.”

Muzan thought to himself as he stood up. He needed to know what was going on with [Y/N]. If he had to be honest, he could not stand this tense atmosphere in this house. Muzan had a tiring day and all he wanted to do was hold his cute little wife in his arms. So he had to get to the bottom of this. With that, Muzan walked out of the bedroom and walked towards the living room.