Chapter 1

It's raining heavily.....just like last time....

Seated on the window seat, I blankly looked at the disfigured dark clouds as we flew past them. I just got back from a very long and tireless trip traveling from Singapore to Switzerland and now am going back to Japan after 3 years of absence.

Damn...my body cannot stand the time difference!

So for the past 3 years, I stayed in Singapore. Just last week, my grandfather decided to send me to Switzerland where I met up with him. Apparently he just missed me so much that he wanted to spend some extra time with me. Finally, last night he announced that I'll be going back to our hometown, Japan. I was dumbfounded at his decision but I knew he wouldn't do it rationally.

That's why I'm here, in the plane, STRUGGLING to sleep

"Dammit I can't sleep" I sighed to myself in defeat. Looking back at the window, small droplets of water poured down from the sky leaving watery trails on the glass. The lights then slowly dimmed as I pulled the blind down. After a few minutes or so, the air hostess walked towards me "You need anything ma'am?" she asked with a smile on her face. I looked up at her and knew that she was so tired from the trip "No thank you, and I suggest that you should take a nap" I smiled softly appreciating her kind offer "B-but ma'am I-I" she stammered and I cut her off "I insist" I replied calmly with my hand in the air. She looked at me stunned before her lips curled into a small smile "Thank you ma'am" she said bowing her head. I nodded in response as she returned back to her seat and slumped unto her chair.

Man she's definitely exhausted

"I deeply apologize for the delay madam" said one of my grandfather's man. "We will arrive in Japan shortly, probably after 3 hours max" he explained further. I gave a low chuckle "It's fine and really, you all should just call me by my name. I'm more like a little sister to you guys" I sweat dropped. Honestly speaking, I really am not comfortable when elders call me "ma'am" or "madam", it makes me feel extra EXTRA old. "Yes ma- I mean (Y/n)" he replied, correcting his mistake.

I smiled brightly at him, man it's good to hear them call my name rather than being formal all the time. Tapping on the armchair, I just couldn't believe that I'm going back home. Memories slowly started to flood in as I held unto the silver necklace that I've been wearing for the past 7 years.

Will I ever see them again?

I gave a small smirk before yawning.

Thank goodness my body will now allow me to sleep!

Making myself comfortable, I held unto the blanket slowly dozing off to sleep.

Heh, I have a feeling we will meet once again....

The sound of the plane's engine can be heard from above as it flew over the ocean and made its way to Japan. (Y/n) Futoshiro, age 15 and the adopted granddaughter of Japan's Commander of Heroes Agencies, Hades Futoshiro. This is her story....

~few hours later~

"(Y/n)-chan~ we're home~" a familiar voice cooed as a strong hand gently stroke my hair. "Hmmm....don't wanna get out of bed" I mumbled, tugging unto the blanket. A light chuckle can be heard as I felt the person next to me stood up. "Take her luggage and bring them to the car, I'll carry her" was all he said before I fell back into a deep sleep.

.......

"Meeeeoooowww~"

"Zzzzzzzzz.....Zzzzzz"

"..... MEEEOOOOWWW"

Grumbling, I tossed and turn thinking that it was just a dream until... "MEEEOOOOWWW!!!!!" the cat "screamed" causing me to fall out of bed unexpectedly. "W-what the hell...huh? Bed? Cat?... Where am I?" I blinked confused at my surroundings before the white cat that woke me up, jumped off from the chair and walked out of the room.

Stupid cat....becoming my alarm clock

I quickly grabbed the thin silky blanket and ran downstairs. "T-this place is huge!" I stopped dead on my tracks taking in what is before me. Astonishing wooden furnitures, expensive looking paintings, creepy...sculptures...

what the hell is it doing in here? (●__●)

Overall, this place gave an ancient vibe as if it has been well kept and preserved. It's like I'm living in an old 90's building. "Ah! (Y/n)-chan! I see that you're awake my dear!"

That voice!!

"Grandpa!" I turned around, eyes gleaming "Ohayo~" he waved, walking in arms wide open. Laughing, I quickly ran towards him and jumped into his big strong arms giving him the biggest bear hug. The maids and butlers who stood at the side couldn't help fangirl/fanboy at the scenario for their hearts have been touched deeply. Gramps voice boomed with laughter as he lifted me up and twirled me around before placing me back down "Well my dear? What do you think about this place? This is our new home" he smiled. I clapped my hands and jumped "It's awesome! This place is so beautiful! It's old fashion as well! I love it so much!" My eyes twinkled with awe and excitement. Gramps gave another loud laughter, "I see! Well I'm glad you love this place as much as I do" he closed eyed smile. I giggled and nodded. As soon as I was about to ask gramps a question, a purring sound interrupted my thoughts. Looking down, I saw that same cat that woke me up "AHUH! You! Why you litt-" before I can even have my hands on that white cat, it stood up on its feet and transformed! Scared to death, I hid behind gramps, peeking to see what will happen. There, were the cat was before, now stood a tall, muscular, handsome NAKED man.

"WHAT THE HELL?!?!" I shouted, turning all red. Hurriedly, I grabbed gramps black cloak that he was wearing and covered my face. Grandpa than gave a disappointed sigh "Yuū, how many times do I have to tell you? It is inappropriate for you to transform back into your human form in front of a woman!" let's just say, his transformation left alot of nose bleeding maids.

"Forgive me boss" the stranger replied, giving a slight bow. Suddenly in an instant, he has his clothes on.

Eh? What just happened? Clothes? How? When? What kind of quirk does he posses???

I then felt gramps hand as he gently held me and brought me up in front. "(Y/n), I want you to meet Yuū Lock, he'll be your personal butler, big brother, and tutor" "......huh..... WHHHAAAAAAAA?!?!?!" I looked up at gramps severely shocked! "A neko?!" I asked him, bewildered. "Actually I'm a shape shifter" Yuū corrected. Now that caught my attention. "Shape shifter?" I repeated his words. He nodded "That's my quirk, I can transform into any animals. Though I can only last in that form for only an hour" he stated. "Woooooooww!" My eyes gleamed before a devilishly smirk appeared on my face "Panda....". Old man sweat dropped, as if he knew this would happen. "Huh?" Yuū looked down at me, with his raised eyebrow all confused "Transform into a panda please!" I pleaded, waving my arms around. He gave a blunt expression saying that he doesn't want to be cuddled when he's in his big fluffy panda form. "Nope.....not happening...." he replied. I pouted slightly and puffed out some steam "Nuuuuu panda!" "Cats are better" he folded his arms. I nodded "Yes they are but a panda is much cuter!"

As (Y/n) and Yuū started arguing which animal is cuter, Hades folded his arms and gave a low chuckle. "You've grown into a beautiful and caring woman (Y/n)" he smiled to himself. Just then, a black crow flew past the glass window catching his attention. His body stiffened....

But evil still lurks around the corner, it's time for you to become stronger once again
____________________________________
Author: My first story! Hope y'all enjoy! Forgive me if there's some English errors. *bows* also ALL BNHA AND PICTURES DOESN'T BELONG TO ME THANK YOU!