Chapter 1

Everyone has atleast one Angel in their life or they might have seen an Angel before. Just like everyone else, I had too!

  An Angel who would always leave me speechless! An Angel who was so extraordinary in her own way! Now how would you describe her? Well her smile was as pretty as watching a flower blossom. So good that she could make any colour look miraculous on her. And dont even talk about white! White was meant to be her colour. Infact colours didnt make her look astonishing but she made the colours look astounding! Her eyes were so exceptional. Looking into her eyes felt as though you were watching breathtaking waterfalls. Waterfalls too hard to find on earth but heaven! Even her tears would flow like crystal clear water dripping down the enchanting and glowing face, which still made her look out of this world! Her hands felt like soft pillows that you could never stop touching.

Her unconditional love felt as though you have experienced heaven on earth, too irresistible to stop! You couldnt get enough of it. Maybe I had learnt what true love really is!
Life is beautiful and having an Angel next to you makes it easier to feel the beauty of life. I had already felt the beauty of life having her next to me. Not only because she was there with me but also because she was so beautiful inside out and she had become my life too so I definitely had to agree with the phrase "life is beautiful."