Run away

BurgerLadTheGuy

--------------------------------

"Are you coming? You're taking forever"

"Yes I'm coming! Just give me some time!"

"The dinosaurs could've came back and gone extinct within all the time I've given you."

"Okay, okay, I'll try and hurry up."

She pressed the end call button and got onto her bike. She did her best to peddle as fast as she could and get over to her friends house. It was late, probably around 10pm. She and her friend had found something extraordinary and them being the curious idiots that they were, it was not about to go unexplored.

As the girl peddled to her friends drive way, she threw down her bike onto the ground and ran up the stairs.

"Oh finally, you're here" her friend greeted her. "Could you be any more slow, Madelyn?"

"Haha, probably", she smiled out of amusement. "Ok so, where is it?"

Her friend signaled her to follow them. They led her to their room and pointed. In front of them was a large red portal-like figure with electric sparks near their bed. It whirled loudly and looked like it would almost hurt to touch.

"Oh damn" Madey muttered.

"Hey no cursing! At least not while my parents are here. How many times do I have to tell you that?" They snapped

"Sorry Dresden! Aren't they asleep anyways? So it's not like they can hear us"

"Asleep or not, I still dont want you cursing." He frowned with a glimpse of anger in his eyes.

"Okay, anyways", Madey decided to change the subject, "What's with the portal?"

"So you know how I talked about how the tf2 characters coming to visit me and talking with us?" He started to almost seem a bit nervous.

"Yeeeesssss?? Didnt you say that was fake?"

"Well uhm.... about that..."

Madey's eyes widened, "Theres no way that's real though! They're just video game characters!!"

"Well that's the portal they normally come in from but nobody has came through and I was thinking maybe-"

Madey had cut him off before he could finish his sentence. "I still cant rap my head around all of this"

The boy didnt bother responding and finished his sentence. "We could jump through"

"......." Madey had opened her mouth but nothing came out. She was speechless. After a couple of seconds she managed to speak. "That would be awesome and all but what about all our stuff here? Wont we be leaving it forever?"

Dresden frowned. He didnt think about all the friends and his family that he would be leaving. "Oh right..."

Before either of them could say anything else the portal whirled faster and its noises started to rise while the electric sparks intensified. Before they knew it they felt themselves being tugged towards it.

"Are we being sucked in!?!" Madey yelled.

"You tell me!" Dresden responded.

They both screamed when they got sucked into the portal. The portal had immediately shut afterwards and the room grew uncomfortably silent.

Before they knew it, Dresden and Madey got catapulted threw the other side of the portal and roughly crashed into a wall.

"Ow..." they both muttered as they tried to stand up.

"What just happened?" Madey said as she glanced around the new room before them with wide eyes.