1. Music...?

⚠️There are a lot of typos in this! I have a spelling disorder- I'm sorry 😓

Izuku's pov

I wake up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock. I slam my hand on the button and sluggishly got out of bed. I woke up around 5:30 am. I needed to be at school by 7 am. So I hade about 2 hours and 30 minutes.
I walk into the bathroom and pull up my sleeves.

⚠️ self harm ⚠️

I unravel the bandages on each on my arms and get out a small box from the medicine cabinet.

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
...

Forty nine...

⚠️self harm over⚠️

I striped off my clothes and turned the water on. I got in the shower and watched as the crimson liquid leaked onto the floor.

Not enough

The voice echoed threw my head...
I stared to bang my head on the shower wall. Soon enough I lost track of what I was doing. I watched as more blood leaked on to the shower floor, mixed with the water, and went down the strainer.

Gross
Ugly
Worthless
Disappointment
Selfish

I got out of the shower and rapped my arms with bandages. I put my school uniform on but decided not to wear my tie today. I checked the time on my phone. 6:42...

I put on my headphones and went to the settings on my phone.

Bluetooth>headphones>connect

My headphones made a ding sound that rang in my head. I then started to listen to some music.

Soon enough I had 10 minutes before class. II sat up without taking off my headphones and opened my dorm door. I locked it behind me and started walking to the elevator. I watched as the door slowly started to close. Inches before the door closed I saw a foot appear right in the center. The elevator opened back up and a tall, muscular, boy with ash blond hair walked into the elevator. I looked up for a second and noticed it was kacchan.

I looked back down at my phone and turned up the volume.

Bakugo's pov

I walk into the elevator and see the fucking nerd. He didn't have his tie on and he was listening to music. Honestly, he looked a reck. His eyes were dull and his skin was pale. Its not like I cared for that matter.