One

-re written-

Listen to the song it's a good one it's Lil Uzi Vert btw👀

Kairi POV
"No I didn't fucking ask him out" I said to Alvaro. "Why not its kinda obvious he wants to fuck your brains out" he said laying back on my bed. "Your saying that like I have more than one brain and Cause I could just be overreacting about this" I said. "Bruh he literally pinned you against the wall, got hard and almost kisses you. I literally saw him press his lip together so he wouldn't" Alvaro said sitting up quickly. "That's how mattia jokes dude plus he straight" I sighed and sat down. "UGHHHH WHY ARE ALL THE HOT GUYS STRAIGHT" I yelled. My mom came in my room. "What was that sweetie? Something about hot guys being straight?" She said with a smirk on her face. "Hes gay btw" Alvaro said. "ALVAROOOOO" I yelled getting up and smacking him on the back on the neck. "Wat she literally already knows it's so obvious" he said rubbing his neck. "OOOO MAIYA YOU OWE ME 20 DOLLARS" Kairis mom said running out of his room. "They betted on your sexuality" Alvaro said laughing. "That's so rude" I said sitting down. Alvaro laughed some more before grabbing his phone. "Who you texting" I asked trying to look over his shoulder. "The boy I want to fuck my brains out" he said putting the phone close to his chest. "Ohhhh Alejandro Oooo" I said with a slight smile. "Wait aren't y'all like a thing" I asked. "Yea i guess you could say that" Alvaro said sighing a little. "What do you mean" I asked "he hasn't came out to his family only mattia, me, you, Robert and roshaun known hes bisexual and your the only one who knows we've been talking" he said putting his phone down. "Damn I thought he came out to his mom already" I said turning on my LED lights. "Nope" Alvaro said laying back and putting his hands behind his head.

For the rest of the time that Alvaro was there they just talked, eat and played video games.

"Bye alv" I said waving as I watched him walk to Alejandros car. "BYE LOSER" he yelled back. I laughed and closed the door and went to my room.

Not even 15 minutes later there was a knock on my door. "Mattia" I said as I opened the door. "Hey shorty, I'm sleeping here tonight" he said walking past me up to my room.

He's been having trouble with his dad since I'm his home and lock screen on his phone. Mattias dad is a huge homophobe. So you can imagine what happened when he saw me and mattia shirt less together sleeping on his bed.

"What happened this time? Did he hurt you?" I asked concerned. "He went through my phone and almost deleted all my pictures of you and he read our messages. He got really mad when he saw our goodnight texts to each other, he got especially mad at the one where I said "night babe😉😘" mattia said pulling his phone in and then laying on my bed. "Oh" I said. So I'm the reason their fighting. Does mattia really value me so much that he's willing to argue with his dad. "Yea well can we maybe um...cuddle" mattia asked in a hushed voice. He didn't like asking for cuddles but they help calm him down. "Of course you big ass Dino" I said laying on his chest as he wrapped his arm around me. "Thanks, your really the only thing I need right now" he moved my hair from my eyes and smiled at me. I smiled back. I wish it would be like this for ever. "Mattia I love you" I said looking into his beautiful brown eyes. "I lo-" my alarm went off...

"It was just a dream, but it felt so real like why did it have to end" I said to myself. I was about to sink back into the covers when my door burst open. Mattia walked in. "How in the fucks sake of Satan did you get in my house" I asked. "Well long story short I just walked in" he said "okay so my mom just doesn't care? nice to know" I said getting out of my bed and grabbing some clothes for a shower. "While your here can you be help full and make me breakfast" I said and pushed him out the door.

-Kairis shower thoughts-
Goddamn he's looking so fucking fine omg I just want his body pressed against mine And that chain, I want it dangling over my face while he fucks me from the front. Why tf does he have to be so fucking straight.
-end of Kairis shower thoughts-

"Kairi breakfast is done" Mattia yelled from down stairs. I had just finished my shower. I put my boxers and joggers on and went down stairs. "What's for breakfast you Dino" I asked. " well today your mom taught me ho- where tf is your shirt" he said looking me up and down. "Up stairs so now where's my food" I said slightly blushing. "Hold on" he said as he walked over to me. "What are you doing" I asked backing up. "Just stand right there doofus" he said. I stopped moving and he grabbed my waist and whispered in my ear. "Put on a goddamn shirt maiyas friends are here" he let go of me and I ran up stairs to grab my shirt and dry my hair. My face was a dark shade of red. My waist is very sensitive and Mattia knows this. I went back down stairs and saw maiya and her friends. "Okay girls go to school before your late and remember no boys...especially you maiya" I said walking over to mattia who was leaning against the counter. They all laughed and started walking out. "Okay bye kai, bye mattia" they all said as they went out into my moms car. She sometimes drove them to school. "Okay now let me eat" I said looking at mattia. "Here" he handed me two very fluffy pancakes. "Thank youuuuu" I went to the table to eat.

After he finished his food they got in Mattias car and started driving to school.

"Hey ik this might sound weird but like can I put my hand on your thigh. It helps me concentrate" Mattia said with a slight blush on his face. "Yea sure" I said not really paying attention to him. He put his hand on my thigh like he asked to but then he started moving his hand and sometimes Grabbing my thigh. I kept glancing at him and he seemed very concentrated on the road so maybe he wasn't doing it on purpose. "Okay we're here" he said and he let go of my thigh as he parked. I grabbed my bag and got out the car and walked to Mattias side, he did the same as I did and we started waking to our meet up spot with the boys.

They laughed and talked for a while.

"So y'all down to hang next weekend" Alejandro asked. "Yeah my life boring anyways" I said pulling out my phone. When I looked up they were all looking at me like I was crazy "what" I said looking at all them confused. "Dude we are literally tik tok famous" mattia said pulling out his phone and showing me all the boys following. "Yea yea whatever let's go to class" I said starting I walk away. "Yea lets get going" Mattia said following right behind me.

In class with Alvaro and mattia
3rd pov
Alvaro and mattia were throwing things at each other when the vice principal came in. "Okay so tomorrow we will have a new student from Japan and this is her first hour and one thing...don't make her mad" she said folding her arms. "Well what happens if we do make her mad" one of the students named Jake asked. "Well this school night go under" Mrs. J.J. said. "What do you mean by that" a girl with short brown hair asked. "Well she's very wealthy and her uncle is very powerful" J.J. Said.

Mattia pov
Damn a rich Japanese girl. She's probably a brat. "Ptsssss...mattiaaa...PTTTSSSSSS" Alvaro whispered yelled. "What idoit" i threw some more paper at him. "Do you think she'll go out with Robert" he asked "probably not" I said picking up some more paper to throw at other kids. "Damn bro really do our man like that" he said jokingly. "Yup" I threw some paper at one of my other friends.

—————————————————————
Sooo I re wrote this chapter and I'm doing to same to the rest of them lmk how you like it. Stay pretty, Stay a bad bitch and listen to Lil Uzi💅🏽👑✨