Orign Of my NightClaw

Waking up just to fall down gotta be amazing. Shows a teenage man kicking a trash can and walking down an alley. Living on your own. Shows him sleeping outside in the rain. Defending yourself. Move out the way homeless boy! A man says pushing the kid to the floor and he cries. My life was all a mess. Shows the teenager laughing like crazy. what the hell you think is funny! The man says turning around and about to kick the boy in the face.

No you don't. The teenage boy says and grabs the mans foot and flips him to the floor. Argh what the hell is wrong with you! The man says and he stands back up and takes out a gun. Let me just end this quick. A-A Gun... the boy says and has a flashback.
Mom when is dad coming back? A little boy version of the teenage man says. Your father can't come back he isn't your father anymore. The mom says. why mommy? The boy says and then the door gets kicked open. CHARLIE! The mom yells jumping in front of the boy and then she gets shot. And just for the boy to see his face and remember it was his father.

D-Damn you! The Teenage man says and kicks the gun in the air and catches it and pistol whips the man to the ground and putting his head in a puddle. You dare put a gun to my face! You dare do that! The Teenage boy cries. Now you will join her. You will join her and the rest of the innocent souls Guns have taken! The teenage boy says and shoots the man in the back of his head.

Hey get that kid! A cop yells chasing after the teenager. Argh, damn it! The teenage days and throws the gun on the ground and runs. (Swoosh) I got this. Batman says looking at the gun and analysis the fingerprints On the gun. He is mine. Batman says and he dashes toward my direction. I think I'm safe. The teenager says breathing hard and he stands back to back with a wall and breaks down in tears. DAMN IT! The teenager cries punching his head screaming. Why! Why did it have to be me! The teenager cries and looks at his hands.

Hey kid promise me you will never touch a gun a day in your life you hear me. The teenager uncle says I'm a flashback and then it goes back into reality) I'm sorry! The teenager cries. I love you son. The teenager mom says and the teenager screams in pain this time. MOM! I'm sorry mom! I LOVE YOU! The teenager cries and goes back into reality. I'm sorry kid. Batman says and he looks at the teenager kneeling down to talk to him.

You didn't come to save them! You came to arrest me though! The teenager yells and stands up. Kid everyone loses things. Batman says standing up also. LOSE THINGS! The teenager cries and pushes Batman. that was my mother. That's was my uncle. And my father became a mad man. The teenager cries and he takes the gun out of Batman hand. You! The teenager says aiming the gun at batman. YOU! The teenager cries. You... the teenager cries and passes out and falls into Batman arms) I'm sorry kid...