𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑖.

Nothing felt real to Mingi anymore ever since Yunho came into his life things weren't the same. He hadn't seen Yunho in a very long time and it bothered him. He'd constantly visit the beach at night where he had last seen him. He had no reason to go there anymore of course Yunho wasn't going to show up again but he couldn't help it.

Tonight was one of those nights for Mingi. The wind brushed through his bright red locks as the sound of ocean waves filled his ears. He wore a black hoodie as well as ripped jeans. Though He didn't exactly remember coloring his hair , he liked the new look a lot. As he stood staring into the water , he pulled out the necklace that was given to him by yunho.

It didn't feel the same either. Not like when it was first given to him in fact. He started to question everything as he looked around. He had lost himself. Mingi began to tear up. He didn't feel the warmth he felt when he was with the other. He couldn't live well without him. He was confused as to why he was always walked out on. Mingi finally wiped his tears , pulling up his hoodie to cover his hair as he began to walk away from the beach.

He had walked into the city where busy cars drove and groups of friends and familys walked around. There were many busy cafes and clothing stores around. He didn't exactly know why he was there but he still walked around anyway. He had found a small park where one Person sat. No one else.

Mingi had gotten a weird feeling as he stared at the back of the persons head. Something drove him to walk twords the person. He began to walk past the person to get a look but he wound up stopping infront of them. The person had their head bowed down so they hadn't noticed Mingi yet until Mingi let out a cough.

He waited for the person to look up and his eyes blew wide. There he was. Mingi couldn't utter a word as he scanned the persons appearance. Yunho. His hair was now a dark brown as he wore a black trench coat and a turtle neck since it was quite cold. The look on yunhos face made Mingi upset.

It was almost as if Yunho didn't want to see him. He was broken. "Yunho..-" one Mingi finally spoke up , Yunho rose from his seat and began to walk away. "Please wait! Don't leave me again-" Mingi rushed , trying to grab the others arm but he stopped moving because he felt...

Nothing.

Mingi let out a gasp as he rose from the bed. "He's awake!" A middle aged woman shouted next to Mingi as she looked suprised. "W-what?" Mingi questioned as he scanned his surroundings. He was In an all white room with only a hospital bed and a chair where the woman sat. He had on white pajamas as well.

"Why am I here? Wheres yunho?" Mingi questioned. "Yunho? Who's that my dear?" The woman questioned with a tilted head. "I-um what color is my hair?" Mingi questioned once more. "Brown? Why?" Mingi sat in disbelief.

Was it real at all??

Soon Mingi heard the door open as another woman walked in dismissing the other. "Song Mingi...Youve been suffering from a rare condition..you've been asleep for a very long time hun.. you've constantly said things about this...this Yunho person.."

"Mingi your mother says she doesn't know a Yunho ...you've been imagining this person.." the woman concluded. Mingi only stared at the ground with nothing to say. He couldn't believe anything that was being told to him after everything that happend. "No..he's real I even have the necklace he gave to m-" Mingi stopped mid sentence as he reached into his pockets feeling nothing there.

"Seems Like You'll have to stay here for a while mr song.." the woman finished as she began to walk out. "No! I swear! He's real! I've even kissed him!" Mingi yelled out , following behind the woman. She completely ignored him , shutting and locking the door in his face. Tears poured from mingis eyes as he rested against the door. "Why'd you have to leave?" Mingi cried out.

It was indeed a dream In a dream.

Fin.
_____________________

Ok sorry this was really short and sucked 💀 fuck. I'm still trying to get back on to this my bad💀💀 But anyway I've seen comments asking me to turn this into a story...I really wanted to but I was afraid of running out of ideas for the story I'm sorry 😭 and I really didn't want this one to be unfinished so..I just concluded with this. Sorry once again Ik it sucked LMAOO 🕴