The New York Tragedy!

Nobodys POV:

Out of self defence Alice grabbed the knife and stabbed it repeatedly into the man she onced called her lover. Tears streaming down her face, she held the pail corpse of her husband shaking him violently but still , he lay lifeless. She shuddered at the thought of her soul mate being a faint memory. Betty shook her back to reality she to was traumatized , a part of her heart torn away forever. Still shaking intensely , Betty scooped up her phone in attempt to call an ambulance.

The hospital was dull , the flourescent lights blinded them. They looked at eachother vaigly with tremor in their eyes. Five minutes later Polly arrived at the hospital seemingly concerned. Alice explained the situation , her face flushed with guilt. Betty's eyes were fixtated on Hal's hospital room , peering in their hopelessly knowing this would be the end for him. Hal was a good Dad to Betty , he was the only person that understood her and actually noticed her. Although some months could be rough as Hal was diagnosed with Bipolar a few years ago.

The doctor stumbled over to them , instantly snapping Betty back into reality ''I'm sorry to have to tell you this ,'' she said as she exchanged nervous glances with them , ''Hal passed away.'' The girls were speechless and could barely process the information they had just been given.

After months of grieving Betty and Alice decided they would move back to Riverdale where they could start again. Polly decided to carry on her dad's journalism career in New York but life would never be the same without him.