𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗺𝗮😍

𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗚𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻
𝗡𝗕𝗔 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗼𝘆
𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 27, 2020

"Kentrelllllll stay up with me, pleaseeeee." Lyric dragged out pushing me.

"Say stop that shit, and stop pushing me. A nigga can't take a nap? I be busy daily, ian gone be sleep that long." I shrugged.

She smacked her lips. "You always sleep though."

"I know, I just been tired." I mumbled looking down.

To be honest I be missing Naomi.

"Awwww it's okay." She kissed me. "Imma take a nap with you, okay?"

Ehhhh.

"Okay, bet. Come on." I nodded my head as she layed on me and I wrapped my arms around ha.

Closing my eyes I immediately drifted off to sleep.

"HEYYYYYYY" I head Naomi yell as she ran up and jumped in my arms. "I missed you."

I chuckled catching ha holding tighlty onto ha. "I missed you too ma."

She smiled as she got down off of me. "Sooooo, how you been today? I peep wanna be NBA YoungGirl there."

I looked confused before realizing she was talking about lyric.

"Ohhhh, she's not gone be with me for long." I shrugged as she slowly nodded ha head and we started walking.

Wait. She mad cause I'm with ha?

"No I'm not mad cause you with ha. Disappointed cause you with ha, she not good for you." She mumbled.

Reading my damn thoughts.

I sighed. "I know but I'm scared to be by myself, every night I just need somebody to hold me."

"Yeah I know Kentrell, but that doesn't mean go pick any female. she definitely isn't the right one." She said. "She using you Kentrell, and you don't see it cause you just want love."

"I know I want love but what? Use me?  What you mean?" I asked as I stopped walking.

She sighed. "Just know, she not good for you."

I nodded my head looking down at ha short ass. "Okay ma, ion wanna talk about ha no more. I came here to be happy."

"Okay." She nodded ha head back.

"How tall you is?" I asked.

She chuckled. "5'0."

"Damnnnn you short." I laughed.

"Shut up, with yo tall ass." She laughed too.

"Actually ian all that tall, just tall to you cause you short as hell. Midget." I laughed.

She smacked ha lips rolling ha eyes. "You do too much." She smiled.