Segment part 1.

She was caring. She wanted her parents to have a good life so she acted like the perfect daughter so no one would look down on their family. But because she was so perfect people started to have expectations for her. They expected her to understand everything. Not one of them understood how she felt. She bottled up all her emotions and at nights when she was alone she let them all out. She was the middle child of two brothers and with Asian parents, her life was a wreck. She longed for a sense of security that she never had and a sense of belonging where she could truly be herself if that was even possible. Her family believed that no one owns anything, that our family should share everything, all the books, phone stuff, everything. That was great and all but left the thought of her now owning anything. Not having anything she could protect and not having anyone to protect her. She was lonely and thought about countless ways she could just end it all. But she still didn't want to know that one day it will all be over one day she might find someone who could care for her and someone or even something to care for. She was lonely. No one truly knew and she wanted to completely open up to someone. Her "friend"' at school thought she had the perfect life. She probably had the worst life out of all of them. Still, she made sure her parents had enough to eat when her brother would ask for the food that was on their plates. They, of course, would give him it and I would feel sad, not because she wanted the food, it was because she wanted them to have the food. Every Time her father and mother would eat especially slowly she would make sure to slow down herself so they aren't eating alone. She made sure the people around her were happy even if she had no clue on how to do that. She was a Gemini always keeping things to herself. She was caring, she was mature enough to realize that she wasn't special. She read so many books to appease her dad that she began to understand the normal life and want that. She wanted security with a dream that no one knew. On the first day of middle school, she decided she was going to change. She started acting and she loved it and was good at it too she had put up so many fake versions of herself wherever she went and when the friend who she joined with asked her to quit with her she did. She regretted it after apologizing when she came and played her role that year she also moved up to the older kids group so that she was taught on a professional level. She loved performing, she loved singing, doing gorshey, dancing, acting, drawing anything to do with the Arts and performing she quickly fell in love with. She knew that these were only hobbies because no one would approve of her becoming the thing she wanted to become. A singer. This girl was caring. This girl had unspoken dreams, this girl was thoughtful. This girl was lonely. This girl was you.

__________________________________________________

Hi 

!I'm not really sure if I want to continue this or not but this is based on a true story which is still happening. If I do have to make something up Ill be sure to tell you guys! This story is completely different from the one Im writing now and I hope you still enjoy this. If any names are used that are from people around you I can assure yo they are not. This girl has given me full permission to tell her story. So I hope you can enjoy and listen to her as things go on.

Thank you,

Tenzin