Beach night

I packed out everything and sat down on the bed. This room was pink, I hate pink. I miss Norway, it was cold but I had friends and family there. My life was actually pretty great in Norway. But now I'm here in Sydney on the other side of the planet and thousand of miles fare away from home.

I looked out of the window. The sun shined and the nature outside was beautiful, I also spotted a beach. At least I lived near the beach, the weather wasn't that bad either. I just looked out of the window and thought about my friends back there. I spotted this yellow house, little different than the other houses. It would be nice if a boy or a girl on my age lived there.

I heard the door get closed. Mum and dad was on their way over to the yellow house. I wondered if I should go with them or just stay, I stayed. A blond woman with blue eyes opened the door, she smiled from ear to ear. She was probably the mum and about forty years old. I could not hear what they said but they laughed a lot. How was it so easy for them to make friends?

Another girl came out, younger and even more beautiful, with blond hair and blue eyes too. Mom turned around and pointed at me, the girl looked up and my heart started to beat pretty fast. I had to get one friend, at least one! My mum waved and I understood that I had to go down. I went out of the door and I almost forgot how to walk on my way over.

"Hi I'm Sunday", she said. Hi, May here, I said and smiled as much as she did.
"I'm actually on my way to the beach to meet my friends, do you wanna come?"
Wow that was literally the first thing she said to me, I was shocked maybe even more nervous.
"Yeah sure"
I tried to don't show that I was really excited.

It was 20 minutes to go to the beach where they always hang out, so there was a lot of time to talk. We actually had a great time and she was so kind. She made me feel kind of special and I told a lot about Norway. She actually tried to say a few things in Norwegian.

It began to get dark and we saw the gang around the campfire. They weren't that many, two girls and two boys. They talked and laughed but when they saw me they stoped. It was not a bad thing at all, because they all was smiling.

And then I saw who one of the boys was, it was Ruel van Dijk! I have been to three of his concerts, listened to him for mounts and he's been my celebrity crush for so long! I didn't wanted to be one of those fan girls, but it was hard to stay calm.

"Wait what hi Ruel" my mount was opened.
"Hahahaha hi .....?"
"May"
"Wow that name is sick, I love it"

I wanted to talk more to him but I had to stay cool. We all sat around the campfire at the beautiful beach, there was just lightning from the campfire and it was all dreamy. Everyone wanted to talk to me, I was surprised!
We sang and Sunday moved and gave me a strange look. Ruel sat next to me! Ruel van Dijk! I thought my heart was beating fast earlier that day but it was beating 10 000 times faster now.

I was shaking, shaking so much that Ruel looked at me. He laughed and took his kimano jacket around me.
"I thought it was warmer here than in Norway "
I blushed and I think everyone noticed, I wasn't even cold.
"Ahah, thanks" I tried to smile and he smiled back.
I forgot time and place, I just looked into his green eyes.

We all decided to tell jokes, Ruel had the best jokes of corse but he laughed hardest at my jokes. It felt so good, he laughed and looked me  in the eyes, I looked in his eyes.

His hand touched my hand and he smiles again, even bigger.
"May, I can show you around at the beach"
I looked around, it was all dark.
"Sure"
We both giggled a-little. I heard Sunday and the other's whispering behind us.

We held hands while we walked in the dark. It wasn't scary because I was with him. He stopped up and held around me. I felt happy and I wasn't afraid anymore because I knew that they liked me and so did Ruel.

We ended up sitting in the sand. We talked for hours about everything from potato's to music.

The end