We are happy

Dahyun's POV

"Momo-chan!!! Can you join me?" I asked while running to her. I just finished my surprise for her. It's our 5th monthsary, I guess she forgot.

"Eh? Where?"

"Secret. Let's go?" I held my hand, waiting for her to hold it.

I pulled her as soon as she held my hand. I can't missed the sunset. I made a promise to myself that I want to watch it with her on our special day.

"Dahyun-ah. Where are we going? Can you please slow down?" She kept shouting my name.

I just laughed at her. She really hates running. She can easily get tripped with the stones. But I make sure that she won't get hurt when I'm by her side.

"We're almost there. Just trust me, ok? You'll like it."

I put a blindfold in her eyes when we got near at the Han River. It's a perfect spot to watch the sunset. I also prepare something for her.

"Ready, Momo-chan?" I whispered to her. We're just on time.

"You're making me nervous. Remove the blindfold already." She pretend to be mad, but she's smiling.

"At the count of three, ok?"

"One....." I started counting while leaving her to get the flowers that I bought for her.

"Two....." she continue. I walked back to her. And whisper the last number as I saw how beautiful the sunset is.

"Three...." she finally removed the blindfold. She adjusted her eyes and finally looked at me and turned to face the sunset.

"I love you, Momo. And I always will."

I handed her the flowers and kissed her forehead. I saw the tears forming in her eyes. So I immediately wiped it before it flows. That's the tears I want to see. Tears because of happiness, not sadness.

"Thank you, Dahyun-ah. I didn't expected this. I love you too." She hugged me, I hugged her tightly. Not wanting to let go of her. I hope we can stay like this forever.

"Come here. I prepared some snacks to complete our date."

She slapped my shoulder while smiling. How I love seeing her smile everytime I'm doing small things for her. It's very genuine. It's giving me the assurance that she really love me.

For the first time in my life, I'm being sure about her. We just spent 5 months with each other, but I can clearly see my future with her. I want to take care of her everyday. I want her to feel how much I love her. Only her.

I watched her enjoying the foods I prepared. Foods also make her happy. I won't mind giving her foods she wants if that will make her more happy.

"Yah. You should eat too." She interrupt my thoughts as she pinched my nose.

"Sorry. I just enjoyed watching you eat. It makes me full already." I smile at her as I saw her cheeks becoming red.

"Can you please stop being cheesy, Ms. Kim Dahyun?"

"But it makes you blush, Mrs. Kim Hirai Momo." I teased her.

I laughed as she throw the banana peel in my face. I really love to tease her, she gets pissed easily.

"Ok ok. I'll stop now. Finished your food now. I'll walk you home."

She nod at me and eat the remaining food I bought for her. I'm just watching her. Sometimes, wiping the dirt beside her mouth. I throw the garbage in the trashcan before we left. I held her hand as we walk back on her way home.