The Start Of Something New

(Noah's POV)

I get off this boat to see a completely unsatisfactory camp that looked nothing like the picture on the application form. I hop off the boat and see a wanna be, a surfer girl, a delinquent, a loner, a brickhouse but seems to have a heart, a party dude, a jock, a dweeb, a dumb blonde, the queen bee and an actual normal guy.

"Our next contestant is Noah" said Chris unenthusiastically. "Did you get my list of life threatening allergies?" I asked with a snarky tone "I'm sure someone did" he said in a hopeful way "Good" I exclaimed "Is this where we're staying?" I said still in a snarky tone "No it's your mother's house and we're having a party" the delinquent said sarcastically. "Cute piercings do them yourself" I asked in probably the gayest tone "Yeah. You want one" he said aggressively as he grabbed my lower lip. "Uhm no thanksh can I have my lip back now pleashe" I attempted to say with my lower lip being pulled. He let go of my lip. "Thanks" I said in an over pronounced tone. 

A few other campers arrived and then i saw him. He looked like a 12 year old geek. "Cody. The Codester! The Codemeister!" Chris said hyping Cody up "Dude psyched to be here man see that the ladies have already arrived. Alright" He said enthusiastically. 

Wow he really is a ladies man (If you couldn't tell I was being sarcastic). He was about to say something to someone who is called Leshawna I believe but got cut off by her saying "Save it short stuff" then he left without saying a word. An angry girl arrived called Eva. Cody put his hand out for a high five but the girl dumped her bag on his foot. 

"Ow what's in there dumbbells?" the 'ladies man' asked "Yes" she said with the most unenthusiastic tone. Touchy.

Soon after all of the campers arrived Chris guided us over to the Campfire. He divided us into 2 teams:

The Screaming Gophers: Me, Cody, Heather, Gwen, Leshawna, Justin, Lindsay, Beth, Katie, Trent and Owen

The Killer Bass: Ezekiel, Eva, Izzy, Sadie, Courtney, Harold, Duncan, Bridgette, Geoff, Tyler, DJ

Once he had divided us into our teams we gathered in the Mess Hall to have food which was the most unappealing food I have ever eaten in my entire life. Chris then announced that we would be doing our first challenge today. I dreaded what the first challenge would be like because if the food is this disgusting how hard are the challenges going to be? 

Chris guided us to a top of a cliff and announced that we had to jump off a 1,000ft cliff into a shark infested lake with an area which he is "pretty sure" is shark free. At this point I knew that this day was going to get worse and the challenges were going to get harder. So if I wanted to win this I had to jump or there would be no hope in winning the $100,000. 

Luckily the Killer Bass went first. Going second is a strategical move because then you know what you have to do to win. 10 people jumped from the Killer Bass. I was pretty surprised I didn't know that many of them would do it. Before Sadie jumped Izzy and Katie switched teams. Great now I have another psycho to deal with.

Hi guys Author here just wanted to say Thank You for reading I will definitely be publishing more chapters for all the Noco fans out there! (571 words) not including this sentence.