Info/Prologue

TITLE: MY HERO ERASED || BNHA X THE PURGE

Story idea by BrainWashBoY ! They wanted a story about BNHA if The Purge was an incident to happen in their world, so I decided to write it, with their permission! I have no idea what I'm doing except for the fact that people will most-likely die. It's going to be angsty.

Disclaimer/Warnings; story MAY include, but is NOT LIMITED to the following:
-Death
-Blood
-Gore
-Sex/Rape
-Crime
-Drugs
-Weapons
-Maybe some hero-to-villainy type of stuff
-Angst
-Mental strain(aka sadness T^T) on characters
-Most likely curse words
-Bad grammar, weird spelling, horrible punctuation
-Awkward author/long author's notes
-Anime spoilers, no manga spoilers
Will Add More Later.
PICTURES USED ARE NOT MINE UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE.
I only edited the cover to fit my purpose, the original drawing can be found on Pinterest.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

"Hey, sweetie." A male greeted, as soft footsteps were heard squishing the mud from the day before.
The wind blew softly, and it was mostly quiet by this time; other then the scurrying of animals and people driving home from late-night shifts.
"Oh! It's-it's just you. You startled me for a moment there, Hisashi." A feminine voice chimed, and you could almost hear the smile in her voice.

< B A M ! >

"Hisashi!" The female from before shouted, before slapping her hand over her mouth to cover her sobs.
The baby in her arms was screaming and crying, head throbbing from the loud noise that now rang through his ears.
"Shut that thing up, before I blow its brains out!" A deep, raspy voice yelled in anger, pointing his gun at the baby in the woman's arms.
She pulled the baby closer to her chest, tears streaming out of her eyes. "It-it's okay.. Izuku, m-my baby.. Quiet now... G-go to sle-sleep..." she cooed, and soon the baby was quiet.
The greenette's body shook rapidly as she was grabbed by the hair, then thrown onto the ground; luckily her arms protected the baby's head.
"Have a great life, Inko Midoriya." They smiled.

(That short ass prologue was all that could fit in the description. Yes; I copy and pasted it. Some people don't read the description! Hmp. I'm pretty sure that gives you an idea of what happened to Izuku's dad.. At least, in this AU! Uh.. Yeah. ;-; Sorry, this story is going to be crappy. Don't expect anything amazing, I'm not even in high school. 😥)