Chapter 1

Morana put a stiff pillow over her head, hoping to atleast decrease the volume of the screaming outside and the risk of getting another pounding headache (although it wasn't helping). 

Anti-Christ, she was having such a good day but the Angels just had to pull another unexpected purge. 

"Stupid Angels.." Morana grumbled under breath, her greek accent slipping into her words. The pillow stuck upon her head muffling them.

'Okay, think of good things' she told her self 'Umm..Charlie opened up her hotel. Ehh.. that won't last long'

Another scream from outside interrupted Morana's 'mind-wondering'. She let out an hopeless sigh. The pillow was not doing a single thing to help. The only thing it did was apply pressure to her head, making her headache worsen.

Morana growled. She needed to get this pillow off of her head but yet her muscles stayed still, not wanting to move an inch.

Anyways back to thinking,

Charlie was strong (of course, her parents are literally the king and queen of Hell). But she had a soft side. A soft side for others. A soft side that just might get her killed.

Miranda chuckled at the kinda messed up thought. In Hell, you can't be 'soft'. It's a good way for the rug of 'good times'  get yanked from under you.

Before her mind could drift to another thing, she heard her door slam open. The low and muffled sound of foot steps coming towards her room's open door echoed across the hopelessly messy house.

"Ω για χάρη του σατανά(Oh for satan's sake)" She said before sliding into action.

Morana crept her arms towards her other stuff pillow located next to her head. She yanked the daggers from under the pillow and threw one towards the angel's wing. The Angel hissing in pain proved to her that she had hit her target. She removed the pillow from her face and slipped off her uncomfortable bed. Morana looked at her uninvited guest. The angel's wing was stuck to the wall by the dagger. The wing twitching ever so slightly under it's sharp pressure. She walked towards the angel. 

"So, angel...How many demons have you killed so far?" Morana asked in sick curiosity

"Odd question but I think about 5 so far." The angel stated while giving Morana a smug face. The angel's eyes were revealing the truth though. The Angel was filled with two things Morana was very familiar with, pain and fear.

"You're a Demon, right?" The Angel then asked in return.

"Yep." Morana said popping the 'p'.

"Then six." The Angel said with sass.

The angel had an grown awful smirk on his face (tho it did falter from time to time). Morana growled before smiling as an horrible idea blossomed in her head.

"You shouldn't threaten a previous archangel like that. It's very rude." Morana said in a 'matter-of-factly' voice.

Morana saw the color drain from the angel's face and it's breath hitch. A sick smile inched itself on to her face.

To be continued..

HI and welcome to "This is Hell". Sorry about the small chapter but trust me......there is more where that came from..

Anyways I hoped ya'll beautiful people, liked it! Tell more ideas and recommendations in the comments below and don't forget to..

stay toned...

~solo