𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬

late night messenger , in which sabito , one of urokodaki's students , finds himself falling for the girl that comes once a day to deliver gifts

late night messenger , in which sabito , one of urokodaki's students , finds himself falling for the girl that comes once a day to deliver gifts .

❝ is the view nice up there? ❞

it hadn't occurred to him that she had no right being there, not once. the way she so naturally blended into the gentle scenario of the ongoing night, the way the casual winds skimmed through her hair and repositioned it across her shoulders, the way her beautiful [eye color] eyes remained so fixated on the moon and stars above, made him believe with no doubt that she belonged up in that tree more than anyone belonged anywhere.

without moving any other part of her body, her eyes trailed down to him for a second, and he felt his heart beat vigorously in his chest. her gaze was already so precious to him, his mind racing with thoughts he couldn't quite catch or comprehend. then she looked back to the moon, it's glow painting her smooth skin and illuminating every perfect feature that sabito had thought about since the day he saw her. her words were soft, but so full of melancholy and remorse.

❝ it's gorgeous. ❞

author's note ;
hello everyone!
as you can maybe already tell, this will be my first work after a long while of not writing like this. my updates will be slow, and every chapter is prone to severe editing, but i can't wait to write this. i've been dying to write something so why not show some love for my baby boy sabito? it's gonna be so soft and cute but sad and miserable at the same time. i hope you enjoy it!
with love, ozzie.