A new school

Before I start with all my drama and other problems I will start with my name. The name is Jasmine Wilson better known as 'church girl'. Most people call me that because I love to go to church and bring the bible to school everyday. I know what you guys may be thinking this might be racism or even discrimination. I just ignore it though and take it all in stride like skipping down the sidewalk. Strutting all my silly bangs every day and any----,"

Hearing a bang on the door I slammed my journal.

" Daughter you have to the count of three to get ready for school already! Your best friends will be here in 5 minutes." Hearing the country accent from the other side of the door I knew it was my angry mother yelling at me as usual. Taking one last longing look at my journal I close it locking it with a special key. Getting washed and dressed in a hurry I run down the stairs to see my little sister Jessica and my three best friends already eating... MY BREAKSFAST.

"Hey Jazz," Sydney, Makyah, and Shakeitha yelled with a mouth-full of waffles with syrup. I folded my arms twitching my eye to show the insanity of some else eating my waffles!

" Do you guys mind me asking one tiny question?" Stomping over to the table I snatched a plate full of leftover waffles from off the table. " Why are you eating my waffles!"

Sydney just rolled her eyes at me " Girl! We took our precious time to come early so we can go to school together on the bus."

Shakeitha nodded her head in agreement " Yeah and I was starving real badly girl. No chicken in the refrigerator or the pantry."

I turned to Makyah for a explanation only to see her drawing as usual in her sketch book. Now this is usually how my three best friends act. Shakeitha wants to be a singer/dancer while Sydney wants to be a fashion designer and Makyah a nurse. When we were all little we all wanted to be on top of the world as a team and I hope that we still ----.

I shake my head back and forth to clear my daydreams only to stop when my friends tilt their heads to the side looking at me like I was weird. Coughing into my hand I sit down into my chair quickly scarfing down the waffles and juice.

" Bye Big sis!" Jessica shouted walking out with our mom who was dressed so proper that I though she was going to court.

" Yes bye sweetie! Make sure to close the door when you leave."

"Kay Mom," I yelled back hearing the door slam loudly behind her.

Turning away from the door I noticed all three of my friends packed and ready to go to the bus stop. " Wait for me ya blokes."I yelled jumping out the chair placing my plate in the sink and put on my backpack. " Come on already Jasmine the bus is here!" " Okay!" I yell back frequently looking for my bible to find it on the kitchen counter.
Grabbing the bible I make my way out the door making sure to lock it behind. Seeing my friends at the bus stop already I excitedly run over to them. Until a foot comes out and trips me without mercy making me fall straight on my face. Holding my face for a while I see from one eye my three friends running towards me in a worry pace.
" Little Bible Girl! Can you ever stop being such a klutz?"
I know that voice anywhere it's Sammy and her copycats! I feel my body tremble in anger at that ugly voice ringing in my head. Trying to stand to my feet I sway and fall backwards to only be catched by my best friends.
" Leave her alone Sammy, Britney, Katie! She never did anything to you guys at all." Shakeitha yelled getting in Britney's face.
After I was finally able to stand Sydney and Makyah joined in with Shakeitha standing tall and proud. Looking up towards the sky I thank the Lord for sending me some awesome and brave friends who fig---.

"Help! Help us Jasmine!" I look down to see my friends getting kicked at...... my heroes indeed.

Britney decided to looked at me with an evil gleam in her eye and slowly started coming towards me followed by her copycats. Noticing my Bible in Britney right pocket I got just enough courage to make a mad dash for it. Noticing what I was trying to do she turned from me trying to run away while her copycats decided to be bodyguards protecting her from behind. But I was quicker only using one swift kick to knock out both girls in the face. Then yanking the Bible from Britney's pocket I shove her to the ground just like she did to me. Sydney, Shakietha and Makyah all happily jumped up from their positions on clapping me on the back and giving compliments life was good.

" Little Church Girl I am talking to you!" Britney frowned finally waving a hand in front of my daydream face. Turning around she looks towards my friends for a explanation only to get a shrug in return. Walking towards my friends she shoves the bible into Sydney's hands and sashays all the way onto the bus with her copycats drooling after. Walking over to me Shakeitha shakes her head at me with both hands on her hips.

" What was you thinking about so hard that you couldn't even see Britney destroying you."

"Yeah," Sydney agreed worriedly handing me my now ripped Bible. " You worry us some times."

"I---."

" Come on guys you're going to get on or what?" Makyah yelled already half way on the bus. Nodding all our heads in agreement we decide to have a decision later on this and run all the way towards the bus. Me knowing that this was only the start of another horrible day of school for a church girl.