Chapter One:

Chapter 1:

A/N This is not a joke btw this is 100% serius

It was a cold day in newgrounds orphanage. The syk was gray and the clouds were heaby with rain the wind belw cold anouncing the arival of fall. The ground outside was sogy with mornign dew,,,,,,,,,, i looked to ariyanna finding her staring blankly at the window. "Whats wrong ari???" i said. "I have a bad feeling about today" said ariyanna. I nodded feeling the bad vibes froma mile away. "Come on" i said "we have to get ready for school." she grumbled but stood stretching her arms. I walked into the bathroom studying my reflecton. I have long dirty blond hair with slight wave and bright blue ocean eyes my skin is pale and i have dark circles under my eyes from lack of sleep and mistreetment the matrom is an abusive a$$hole who hates all thing fun. She even hates 5sos (a/n 5 seconds of summer obvs- darcye). ari and me love 5sos and it is the only thing that keeps us from killing ourselves (a/n holy fruncking sh!t thats dark - ariyanna) ive always dreamed that tehy wold come and save us.

I turn to ari as she also comes inro the tbathroom. I was envious of her long curly brown hair and grass green orbs her complexion was less pale than my own but not tan.somehow she maneged to keep helself looking well rested, despite the screeming from our fellow orfan, daysii. she has night terriers (a/n shes not improntant so dont get atachted - airiyanna) i watched as ari pulled her hair up into a messy bun, not carring that she had curls fluying everywere. She then pulled on a pair of black jeans blink 182 t shirt and black converse and a green flanel. I put my hair in a messy pony and steped into my white dress and grabbed a tan swearter befor putting on doc martin combat boots. We grabbed our backpacks (black for ari and galaxy print for me) and turned to leave only to find the matron in the door way. "ger ur things u ungrateful skanks, youv been adopted!" we gasp!

(a/n pls rate and review!!! How do u liek the story so far???)

almost forgotenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें