Fallopian Dish

Okuyasu enters Tonio's restaurant eager to eat another one of his amazing meals but, he also has a question for the Italian chef. As Okuyasu enters Tonio greets him and sits him at a table, as Tonio goes to walk away Okuyasu asks "Oi, Tonio can I as a question?" Tonio now curious as to what the highschooler could need obliges saying "Yes Okuyasu, ask anything you need to if it will make your experience here more enjoyable," Tonio was not prepared for the question Okuyasu had in mind. "Well, I was just wondering when you're going to make me a fallopian dish, like you're an Italian chef but you haven't made a single fallopian dish," Tonio was sure he misheard the teen and he began to sweat a bit "A-a what?" He asked. "Ya know, a fallopian dish? It's clearly Italian in origin," the teen responded nonchalantly. Tonio began sweating more and more "I-if that's what you want then I'll be right back to get ingredients," the chef responded shakily. Tonio knew it was wrong but he trapped a girl in an alley and cut out her fallopian leaving her to bleed forgotten and alone. Once he returned he got cooking and made the best meal he could. Once he was finished he presented the dish to Okuyasu, what Tonio wasn't expecting was for a human egg to appear in the dish as he set it down. Once Okuyasu finished his dish he tipped Tonio handsomely and left, after that Tonio cleaned up and closed his restaurant for the day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tonio entered his therapist's office visibly shaking "Mr. Trussardi, what is currently bothering you? You seem shaken and scared," she asked in a concerned but soft tone "S-so much happened at my store today I-I just don't know how to react," Tonio responded as if he were shivering. "A bad day at work can stress people out quite a bit, what exactly happened?" She asked softly "Well, one of my frequent customers and close friends Okuyasu Nijimura came in and requested a fallopian dish and I couldn't reject in fear that he'd use his stand Za Hando to erase me with his right hand, so I killed a girl for her fallopian to make his dish and as I set it down another customer and friend of mine, Josuke Higashikata, used his stand Crazy Diamond to revert a fetus unto an egg and sperm so the egg appeared in the fallopian dish," Tonio explained as the therapist's eyes widened. Tonio began crying as he mentally broke "I even used my colony stand Pearl Jam, which looks like a bunch of tomatoes with faces and it heals depending on the quality of the ingredients, to heal Okuyasu," Tonio began rambling as the Therapist called the police and the insane asylum to pick up a murder who she suspected is high on something.