Bored in the house

Y/N: Hey guys! It's the first day of quarantine. So, I'm with my boyfriend Tom Holland. Just to flex, you know. Weird flex but okay. Ehehe. Anyways! We just thought we could show you what we're doing because we thought it could be fun.

Y/N: Here we have Tessa with us. Tessa say hi!

Tessa: *bork bork* 

Y/N: Oh! I love you, Tessa. More than you-know-who....

TH: Hey what are you doing in there?, he asks mischievously with a smug grin on his face.

Y/N; I'm filming a blog! Are you done with your shower?

TH: Wait! I'm still shaving my head.

Tom Holland appears in front of you with a shiny forehead that glistens in the sunlight.

Tom Holland: Let me be part of the video!

Y/N: Ok. Come here. Do a little twirl for the viewers. Yee.

Tom Holland: All right. All right. Come here, Tessa! Good girl...

Y/N: We're going to make Tessa do some tricks today. Okay. Tessa, cough

Tessa: *aughk aughk*

A deep throaty cough was released through Tessa's esophagus. 

Y/N: So, today. I ordered some masks from Amazon. We don't have jobs right now and Tom left his money at home to live with me in my small studio apartment. Then the border was closed so now he's stuck here until June. See, I didn't kidnap him.

Tom Holland: *sweats nervously looking at the camera*

Y/N: Anyway, I came up with cute nicknames for my bae Tom. Now , I will switch to my ultra cute couple nicknames. First, Casual Baldy. Next is one of my everyday callings. Bald Holland. My personal favourite, Baldy Tommy and Baldemort because he loves his Harry Ps. And you know, if you have any nicknames, suggest it all below. How do you like it bae?

Tom Holland: Yeah! Yeah...yeah. It doesn't make me insecure you know...

Y/N: Anyways, that will be the end of today's vlog. See you tomorrow!