Come in (edited)

Sorry if this is bad I am trying to do my best and I am trying to sound like the characters hope you enjoy oh and I don't no own any art
-The author-

Heyyy this is author I just wanted you guys to know that I wrote this when I was really young so I'm going to try to edit it and make the chapters longer for you any way I hope you enjoy the story <3
❤️❤️❤️🧡🧡🧡💛💛💛💚💚💚💙💙💙💙💜💜💜❤️❤️❤️

Violet POV
Slowly I approached the old dark oak door I stood there for a minute working up the courage to knock finally I knocked on the door of my client the door started to open and so I began to curtsy with my head facing to the ground then I started to say my introduction "autos memory's doll-" when I suddenly saw the Major my major was standing right in front of me, my cheeks were tinted with Rosie pink then i finished my introduction "violet Evergarden" with a deep breath I stood silently wondering if I should hug the man I have love for a thousand years or stand there awkwardly I choose to hug him I ran towards the major I have longed for all these months. in a rush He griped my hand and pulled me in for a hug we stood there in silence normally the silence would be awkward but not this silence this was comforting we stood embraced in each other's company for a while until he kissed the top of my head "violet i missed you" he spoke in a low tone with a sharp motion he swiftly grabbed my waist and tilted me back until I could see the upside down floor of his cottage he kissed my for head then said "you know violet I love you" I turned to him and said "Major I know what that word means the words I love you you see I work as auto memories doll" "oh I see" he said with a smerk "you should come in side.