1

New idea, don't know if it works! Give me some feedback, have fun reading!

*

"Move! Run faster!" She felt like a refugee, running for her life. The human species was dying and she was apart of it, surviving the critical damage of earth.

She watched as some elderly fail to catch up, no one helped. There was no time to be generous anymore, those who fail, eventually dies. Her feet ached, nobody from her family survived except for her.

"Get down!" A missile shot down from the sky. The impact was strong, throwing them away from where they stood. Her brain felt like it was about to slip out from her ears.

"Get up! Now run! We're close! Get to the door!!" She cursed, pulling herself up from the ground. They ran across the door, it was a huge wall. A wall so humongous, it prevented the other species from going over it. Once she got in, she fell on the ground. She couldn't move from the tiring run, laying on the ground gave her a better view of the place. It wasn't a wall, It looked like a snow globe.

"Get up!" A guy in a grey shirt and green military pants commanded. She quickly got to her feet, even though she was slouching.

"You guys will be divided into groups to work, Private Hunt will show you around." he left with his heavy safety boots. Another guy came in and replaced him, he showed them their rooms. Before she could even slump on her bed, Another commander appeared.

"You! Tell me your name?!" She yelled at her.

"I-im Kylie Benson." everyone gasped when they heard her name, as if she was one of the unknown species too.

"Shut up! Come with me!" Her jaw clenched, she was tired and dirty, she needed help.

"Can I please-"

"No! You do as I say or you'll get out of here." the lady commander sticked her face to Kylie's.

"O-ok.." she got dragged to the military base, where everyone was doing push ups and all sorts of activity she was incapable of doing now.

"Here are your things, now change!" She shoved some military uniform to her, she almost lost her balance. The weight of the uniform was dragging her body down.

"Train with them!" She pushed her onto the floor, her face once again on the ground. Others watched, keeping their mouths shut. She attempted to do push ups with her weak arms, it was impossible.

"Major Downey!" Some of the soldiers called out, he ran towards them to see a girl lying on the floor unconscious.

"Get her to the ER now!" But nobody dared touch her, he frowned. " Are you deaf? Now!" He yelled again, they finally moved her to get some medical treatment.

She woke up with IV's attached to her hands, she was weak, unable to speak.

"Who told you to get her medical attention?" The lady commander was back, she shifted on the bed, trying to help the boys outside. But the Doctor stopped her.

"It's ok, you need to rest." she gulped, those boys will hate her. The lady commander turned around to glare at Kylie, then left there furious.

" Why the hell did you tell them to get Benson medical treatment?" The lady commander looked at Major Downey.

"Mendez, you know she needs it. she was unconscious."

"Don't Mendez me into this, downey. don't touch my soldiers, Despite our relationship. Lets keep them off work, we need to survive in here." Downey glanced at her, her blonde hair tied into a messy pony tail.

"She just came in here, give the poor girl a chance. She could have died on your base! No wonder none of your soldiers wanted to help, jesus what did she do to you?" Mendez was furious, they always had different opinions but he wondered why was she so hard on Benson.

"Whatever." she left without another word, he groaned, must be that time of the month again.

*

Kylie was transferred back into her dorm, everyone backed away from her.

"I don't bite, what the hell is wrong with you guys." She laid on her bed softly, her body ached, from the running, the excessive training .

"Your entire family died. you survived, you do bite don't you?" A guy sat beside her bed.

"I, survived.." she whispered, she didn't
Know why she survived..

"Name's Hugo." she gave him a faint smile.

"You should stay away, im dangerous." she said sarcastically, he rolled his eyes at her.

"I like to be in danger i guess." he shook her hands.

"Everybody get to bed! Tomorrow is going to be hell." Private Hunt disappeared afterwards, Hugo returned to his bed.

"I made it through the night. Again,"

*

COMMENT PLEASEEE, well just to know if I should continue!