Meeting again!

Wake up, you're gonna be late for your first day at school"my mom said while trying to pull my blanket. "No can't I just stay , I don't wanna go to school" I said while pulling the blanket all over me. "No , get up right now young lady or else I" she said but was stopped by me as I got up. So this is my freaking life it wasn't enough that I had to leave everything behind and move to another country but I'm transferred at the school of the most rich kids I'm sure I'll be bullied "great just great" she said while she got ready for school. She wore high waisted jeans with a shirt tucked in and some sneakers . "I'm leaving , bye" she said as she walked out the door. I took the bus to school. "So there It is the biggest Highschool here" I said while I got in and trying to find my class. I don't really like this school but as it's my last year I thinkm I can go through. I'm 17 btw soon to be 18 and I wish I wasn't even born. She gets a call from her mom and as she picks the call boom she fell on the floor . Then she hears a scream "wtf are you doing? Are you blind ?" he said while getting up. "You're the one who's fricking blind here"she said while trying to get up and than she saw him 'no way no fricking way that's the jerk who bullied me in elementary school' she thought to herself as she managed to get up. Than he looked at her face and said "wait aren't you..?" She interrupted him by saying "none of your business" and started walking off when she felt a hand on her wrist "you're Emily , right?" He said while looking at her with a smirk. "None of your business" she said again while trying to pull her wrist from his hand. "Yes you are" he said with a dark look on his face. " let go of me" she said while trying to get her hand out of his grip. "Well this year's goona be fun" he said and let go of her wrist . She was confused and looked him at his back while he was leaving. 'Not only I'm in this damn school but Alex's also here my bully who ruined my life since I was 5 years old and put me into depression' she thought to herself "great hair great" she said .