meeting rin Yakuza

Y/N was walking down the halls of UA when Y/N noticed some students laughing and calling someone : snakeboy they were shouting : Hey snakeboy try not to bite anyone they giggled and laughed Y/N noticed that the boy had a rattlesnake tail Y/N had heard of the UA student with the snake quirk but Y/N thought it was fake because that quirk was really rare there was a 2 % chance that someone would get that quirk Y/N's mom told Y/N to stay away from him because he was dangerous and if he bit someone he could send them to recovery girl with a life-threatening bite but Y/N didn't believe her. Instead of being a bystander like all the rest of the students Y/N walked up to them and yelled : STOP ALL OF YOU BACK THE F*** OFF NOW !!! They turned on their heels and ran down the hallway Y/N extended a hand to him he gladly took it and pulled himself up. Thanks He said. No problem...woah Y/N said he looked awsome he had amazingly beautiful emerald green eyes Y/N felt like S/H could get lost in them Y/N was snapped out of S/H delusion when the warning bell rung telling them to get class before their late Y/N watched as he bowed as a thanks walked off Y/N thought : he didn't even tell me his name.