Meet The Campers!

Welcome to Cabin 15! A place for campers to learn, socialize, and have FUN!!! We have a wide arrangement of activities for children ages 7-17! Anything from sports to art to music to writing to wilderness exploration to survival skills, it's a child's dream!

All parents / guardians must sign release forms before submitting registration.

Time to meet the happy campers!!!

Nick

A fun loving guy and the story's main protagonist. He plays basketball at his collage and once tried out for wrestling. He also used to be in a community drama club. He borrowed his moms van to go on a trip with his friends to the closed summer camp they went to as kids. Best friends with Danny, Amy, Raymond, Evan, and Preston.

 Best friends with Danny, Amy, Raymond, Evan, and Preston

Amy

Spunky and  rebellious who longs for travel. She joined a rock band and the collage girls soccer team. She took boxing for a while but never stuck with it. She and Danny are brother and sister. She is best friends with Nick (her brothers best friend), Sophie, Raymond, Danny, and Mitchel. She really likes Evan.

 She really likes Evan

Danny

Amy's older brother. No sports, no activities, no school. All he does is work as a mechanic for his uncles dealership in hopes to inherit it someday. Danny's first priority is watching over his sister. He is best friends with Nick, Raymond, Amy, and Preston. And he is definitely not a big fan of Evan.