Planning

"Damn it. Jin, you get a peak at the new patch update? They added an antivirus that checks the system every ten minutes and sends what it sees to an operator." A man in a hoodie and mask said, looking at me. That spooked me a little. Those words were going to make this heist harder than running out of the area. New-Cisco, the city our group was based in that was renamed in 2034, was originally named San Francisco ,and has very few law enforcement offices now, since every action was monitored by cameras every few feet by the Giants, that's what we call the major world corporation NewYu which stands for "New You." The only new thing really is all the tech they sent out.

"Yeah, it is crazy. I bet you twenty-five bits Aes has gotten past it." I smiled holding my hand out to Tofu. That was the nickname we all gave to each other. Aes got his name because when he wasn't making new exploits to help us, he was an artist. Tofu is a chef, and I am a delivery boy. Nothing interesting in our group, besides being in an allegiance with another group like ours.

Placing the thermite on the metal wall besides the crypto bank, we lit the fuse and burned a flame in the wall, soon rushing in with our cards to bypass the security lock on the money. Shoving my key card into the slot, it beeped and opened the door, soon we entered the computer room and transferred the bits to our storage device before rushing out only to see the drones surrounding our, the automatic voices speaking with an inhuman like tone. "Please put your hands above your head, and drop your weapons. We are allowed to use lethal force if necessary."

"Yo, you got the new gadget Aes gave you?" Tofu said to me, a smile appearing on his face.

"Yeah. I just toss it, right?" Questioning my friend before he nodded. I pressed the button before tossing it to the drones, a small beep playing before they all shut down and fell to the ground. "Aes you beautiful man." I said before running off with Tofu. Heading towards the busy street, we split up so we would fit in with the crowd. The only thing they would have to know who we are would be our clothes, but thankfully we had buttons on clothes. Soon walking with the crowd, I called Tofu and told him to meet at the River of Life Club along with Aes and Mono. Mono is the leader of our group and we all meet here. Walking to the front, the receptionist looked at us and smiled, standing up before asking a question. "Good evening, Sir and welcome to the River of Life Virtual club. How may I help you?"

"I was wondering where the package was." I replied, pulling a small chip out of my pocket before putting it on my arm insert drive.

"Yes there was sir. It is near the river. Do you know where the river is." She replied, not minding my fiddling.

"The river is in me."

"Right this way. Mono has been waiting." She said before getting out from behind the counter and letting me get in, a small hatch opening before I walked down and into the dank basement, the scent of gunpowder and stains of blood from previous fights over bad deals. After walking down the halls, it opened up to a larger underground club, people in holographic masks dancing. I activated mine, which was a binturong. What a beautiful animal, the binturong. In Southeast Asia, it is also called the bear cat. Each mask represents a person by what they do. Dogs are people who use force to control and are usually large company owners. Raccoons, foxes, and opossums are usually theifs who are willing to do anything for a quick bit. Aes was a bat from his ability to save anyone's memories and upload them into a robot frame, Tofu was a coyote from his skill of tricking people easily. I learned to keep a close eye on my bits when I am near him. Walking through the crowd of men and women dancing, their bodies hot from how crowded it was, I went to a table and saw a man with a lion mask. Lions meant they were leaders. It was Mono. I looked at him and sat, keeping quiet before he handed me an earpiece so we could hear each other. A few moments later, Aes and Tofu showed up. They sat down as well before Mono spoke to us.