A new beginning

{A/N: I'm really sorry for any spelling mistakes- spelling's not my strong point :3}
A new beginning. That's all I need. A chance to escape the hell that is my life. I cansay this is perhaps one of the only times I can honestly say I'm glad to have my older brohter, Claude Faustus, he's awful most of the time, but when I really need him he pulls through, and this was one of those times. I was fed up of all the abuse and hatred I had at home, it was clear that I was a mistake, I mean how could I not know? Every day I was ignored, only to be noticed when I did something wrong and that's when they'd call me names and make it very clear I was never born. I told Claude of this, it took a whole load of pestering, but soon enough he invited me to come and work at the Trancy Manor with Hannah Anafeloz and the triplets too. So, here I am. I have no idea why, but I'm suddenly nervous as I walk towards the doors of the manor. I take a deep breath and knock. The door is then almost immediately opened by none other than Claude.
"Claude!" I smile and hug him,
"(Y/N)..." he says, as lifeless as ever, not even hugging me back. Rude. "Do come in." my brother shoves me off and opens the door fully, so I go inside. "Your room is upstairs, to right, four doors down. Your uniforms on the bed. Once your done come and find me and I shall show you what to do around here, understand?" He closes the door and turns to face me, his expression disapproving as always.
"Yeah, I guess?" I shrug a little, I wasn't really listening. Frankly, he bores me half to death.
"Good." He nods a little, before walking off to go and finish off whatever he was doing before I arrived. I take one last look around the entrance area (It's really quite fancy!) before I set off up the stairs to begin my new life.