VINDICTA

Part1
Chapter 1: Introduction

It was a hot afternoon in the month of November not because of the sun but because of the sun industries trial which was the current interest of every person in the United states. Rick woods the man who is the very definition of success, the CEO of sun industries but few questions remain why is he on the trial? what mistake did he commit? Is he guilty or not? The answers for all these questions remain in his past

Chapter 2: the past
Once a great man said "we can't let our past decide our future." Did he get this phrase from the life of Rick woods?? We'll never know. Rick Bryan Woods was born at the BS public hospital in the town of Bluedale it was a small town but was crawling with millionaires. The night he was born little did his father knew that he witnessed the birth of wall street legend. Jack woods was a self made millionaire he created a huge business empire from scratch but the money, took him to the dark side he was a passionate young lawyer in his days. His eyes were filled with the fire to take over the world but now it had a void that not all money in the world could fill. He had no intention to have a baby he pretended to the outside world he that he was overwhelmed with joy but deep inside he wanted to get rid of it. He even hid his dark side from his loving wife Lily. It was around 4:30 in the morning Rick took his first breath against the wish of his father which could be is last breath if it weren't for his grandfather who never left him out of his site. That's how the story of Rick woods begin.