Abroad

Pairing: Christoffer Schistad x Reader

Words: 4.914

Fandom: SKAM

Characters: Reader, Christoffer Schistad, William Magnusson, Noora Amalie Sætre, Eva Kviig Mohn

Genre: Oneshot

Warnings: Fluff (a lot of it) and maybe a little bit of angst?

Requested by anon

Request: I forgot how I enjoy SKAM fics! So if you will need escape into writing again: I had an idea for reader, William and Chris being friends for years and she is in love with Chris but for the sake of their frendship she keeps it to herself. It's a lot of teasing and bickering between them, but she also knows his other side. And after school she suppose to study abroad, but she didn't get anywhere and she's in tough place in her life.She pretends to be abroad while she's in Oslo and somehow Willam finds out and tells Chris who is messing around with Eva. But he goes to reader and takes care of her even if he's going to army and they open up about their friendship and hidden feelings. With prompts: 54, 64, 131, 176, 187. Sorry it's so long!

Prompts: 54. "I've been in love with you for years."

64. "Nobody's seen you in days."

131. "I'm not okay."

176. "We'll figure this out."

187. "I didn't want you to see this."

Summary: You are supposed to go abroad to study after high school but everything goes wrong and you end up pretending with your best friends to be abroad while you're in Oslo.

A/N: That was so quick I surprised myself. I hope it is good and you like it because I loved the request and I enjoyed so much writing it. Thank you so much for the request!

English is not my first language so feel free to correct any mistake and I would love to know what do you think about it.

If anyone was to ask you when was the first time you had fell in love, you wouldn't have known. You only knew you had been in love since then and it felt like you were always falling deeper each time you looked at him, heard his laughter, saw his smile, felt his arms around you. You knew you shouldn't have thought about him in that way, primarily because he was your best friend and secondly because he wasn't serious with girls, he only liked sleeping around but he was different with you. You were his princess and he would treat you as one, making you feel special as no one else ever could. As much as you tried you just couldn't stop thinking about the butterflies he made stir in your stomach.

"Are you still with us, Y/N?" Chris, your best friend and long time crush, asked you.

"Yeah" you said smiling softly at him. He put an arm around your shoulders and pulled you to his side turning his attention back to the story Julian was telling. You caught William's eyes pointed on you. He was your other best friend and the only person to know everything about you, you had grown up together and were like brother and sister. He was the only one to know about your feelings for Chris and he would be certainly able to tell exactly when you had fallen for him. His expression clearly told you 'stop daydreaming and tell him already' but you simply smiled sheepishly and turned your attention to the boys.

Not long after they left and it was only you, Chris and William.

"So, what has got you always so deep in thoughts these days?" Chris asked clearly making fun of you. It was nothing new between the two of you. "Is it a boy? The cold-hearted Y/N has finally fallen for someone?" he teased. William's eyebrows shot up and he looked worried at you but you kept your composure.