Prologue

(y/n) POV

Saviors. Saviors are people who remember their past life and can use ancestral arts. But among the Saviors, there is a highly rare type, the Ancient Dragons. They not only were reincarnated more than once, but they remember their multiple past lives. I am one of those ancient dragons but I can only remember glimpses of my past lives and I'm no good at magic either. At least that was the case until I remembered everything. Now to get the full story let's go back to the very beginning.

"Goodbye...my darling." a woman said before I woke up, "MAMA!" I cried as I sat up in my bed, "(y/n) sweetheart, are you alright?!" Mama said worriedly as she ran into my room, "Mama." I said as my mother hugged me, "Honey why are you crying? Did you have another bad dream?" She asked sweetly as she dried my eyes, "Mama." I said as I hugged my mother, "Let me guess you remembered something didn't you?" She said I nodded, "Well it's a bit late but I think this will be good for you." She said sweetly as she picked me up.

"(y/n), those memories that you've been seeing are yours from your past life." Mama said as she lit a sparkler, "They are yours and yours alone. They are a part of you and you know what I went through this too." She said earning a look of shock from me, "It was scary and confusing, but then I went to a very special school for people like us. A school called Akane Academy and can you guess who's the principal of this school?" She said, "Auntie?" I said making my mother laugh, "No it's not auntie Maya, it's me silly." She said as the sparkler burnt out, "And I'm going to take you to my school so you can be around others just like you." She said as she lit another sparkler, "Mama." I said as I hugged my mother, "I think it's time for you to go back to bed. Sleep near death." Mama said as she kissed my forehead, "Goodnight sweetheart." She said as I fell asleep.