Chapter 1

It was a cold chilly morning

Shadow was hugging his stegosaurus plush, then his fuckin alarm started blaring, holy fuck.

He smashed his alarm clock to bits with his chaos spear.

"Ugh I hate mondays..." he said groggily, messy quills, and the yellow warmth of the sun shines through the curtains.

The darker hedgehog got up and got ready for the day, making sure to wear his uniform and pack his gym clothes for the day “uGh I hate school..” he mumbled before walking out the door

as shadow walked out the door, he slowly walked along the sidewalk. he never picked up his feet as he walked because he hated those mornings. along the way to school he saw....

The green majestic strong ogre of greens, walking and heading his way to high school, Shadow felt a sense of hope everytime he saw the manly ogre go through the same painful mornings as him. He thought to himself. . What life must the green ogre experience or go throught everyday?, whatever it was it filled shadow with a warm and yet peaceful feeling that he wasn't alone.

It’s a feeling that shadow never had before but it lift up his smile. “Shrek.. h-how are you today on this cold day ?”

Shrek turned to shadow, He looked at his beautiful black quills with red tits, he looked at shadows school uniform, it looked like a japanese girl school uniform while shrek himself was just wearing the standerd male uniform, then shrek said "Oh nothing much shadow my boy, its just been cold ever since i left the swamp is all" shrek has a slight blush on his cheek, atleast he has someone to walk with now

Shadow looked up at Shrek and felt the cold breeze graze his red tits. He shivered and crossed his arms. "Damn. its cold. wish i had the 4th chaos emerald to keep me warm"

Looking down at shadow, shrek smiled and offered his big warm jacket, that showed shrek buldging muscles. Taking off the jacket and handing it to him, "go ahead, take my jacket, ogres have many layers ya know!"

Shadow blushed when covering himself with the jacket. He looked up at shrek who was keeping his head high and walking along the sidewalk. “U-Uhm..” Shadow cleared his throat. “Nice cock...” he tried to speak confidently. Shrek smirked. “Thank ya, lad!” He replied and flexed his green bulging muscles.

shadow’s eyes began to s p a r k l e as he stared at his muscles, “m,,may i touch the,,m..?~” “oh why yes young laddie, go ahead and touch em, take a whiff why donCha.” shrek exclaimed as he continued to flex. shadow set his hand on his arm and gasped, “oh,,~ oh my,,~ what skrong bulging pulsing muscles you have...sir shrek..~,,”

Shrek let out a kinky yet devilish smirk at the ebony hedgehog, his strong hold rocking mucles sure made an impressive effect to the hedgehog, Shrek leaned in close to shadow's ear and whispered in a calm yet seductive tone: "Your my swamp, ogres have many layers but this ogre has one big layer of onions waiting for you laddy~" the smell of onions could be smelled around the ogre.

"Y-your swamp?" Sahdow suddenly laughed. "Youre funny. we both know swamps dont exist."

Shrek then just sighs, then he smiles looking at shadow. Shrek then realizes they've just arrived at the school. "Oh look lad, looks like we've made it to the school." The school is just one big fucking onion and the court yard is full of people looking like cheese, sonic and tails and knuckles are there so thats cool, and rouge is in the alley way of the school. Yup. This is just gonna be another normal day, well, thats what both shrek and shadow thought.

As the bells rung louder and louder. Making our main protagonists ears bleed, they proceeded to walk inside, opening the large, onion scented doors. Reminding shadow of the scent of his green love interest, The big green over masculined cuck, opened the door for the edgy little submissive hedgehog. Blushing perfusley, shadow nods thanking the man, "thank you! I love men who are beta cucks for someone like me." Shadow walks in, as he does his skirt sways side to side. Shrek notices and blushes looking at his thick, black, homosexual ass.