TWENTY FOUR

would you read it if i wrote a finn book??
wattpad took away the casting option for some reason, but jade is played by jade thirlwall :)
Y/N POV

"Luke!" I yell from across the parking lot. 

He sees me and waves smiling and I begin to walk over to him with Noah, hand in hand. Jade comes out from behind Luke's truck and I stop dead on my tracks. What is she trying to do? Her hand is on Luke's back and she turns him around. From here I can see her saying something very aggressively to him, in true Jade fashion, waving her arms around in the air trying to get her point across. Noah turns to me confused and I look at him with the same look. Luke turns around and has a sad expression on his face as he get's in the truck with Jade and drives off.

"Well that was weird." Noah mumbles.

"Mhm." I reply, hurt. After the years of Jade and I being like sisters, I feel so empty without her by my side. I bit back tears as Noah and I walk in silence to Noah's car, the two of us getting in.

Noah drives and I stare out the window, letting the tears come out. It's been a week since this whole thing started and it's just gotten worse and worse. From what just happened, I have a feeling Jade is going to force Luke to shun me, which really hurts. It's like she's trying to turn everyone on me to make herself clear and it's tearing me to pieces.

"Have you turned in your applications yet?" Noah asks. 

"Um, yeah, have you." I reply wiping my tears away. Noah catches on and pulls the car over.

"What are you doing?" I ask confused.

"Don't cry sunshine." He says, putting his hand on my cheek. I nod but I can't stop the tears from falling down. They increase and at this point I'm full on sobbing. It's not just about Jade, it's about all the stress I've been feeling with Jade, Luke, Noah and college. It's all crashing down. Noah pulls my closer and plants a kiss on my forehead, putting his chin on my head. 

"I'm sorry." I whisper quietly.

"Y/n, you have absolutely no reason to be sorry." He says, hugging me tighter. 

But he's wrong, I do have a reason. I lied, for months, to Jade and now I can't handle the consequences. It's all my fault that this is happening. I say nothing and Noah pulls away and cups my cheeks with his hands, leaning in. I smile into the kiss, feeling suddenly relieved but his simple act. Our lips stay still, the two of us just being in love. 

"Never leave me, okay?" I ask.

"Never." 

*****

It's been three weeks and Jade has yet to talk to me. I texted her and told her that I loved her and that if she would just give me a chance I could explain everything and how I would always be there for her, but that I was done fighting. I said it was up to her if she wanted to fix things between us, not just me. My phone said that she read it, but she never replied, which I had expected. I told myself I need to move on if she doesn't want me in her life, it's not up to me to decide. 

School has been very busy with finishing up all out final projects and college preparation. I've sent in all my applications, I'm just waiting to hear back, but I found out that UCLA sent out their letters through email, so I should've gotten mine today.

"You ready?" Noah asks, the two of us waiting in his car at the cafe.

"Yes." I reply with a smile.

"Well then let's go!" He says excitedly and runs out of the car and to my side, opening the door for me.

"Why thank you." I laugh taking his hand.

"Any time babe." He says and we walk side by side into the cafe.

As soon as I walk in, I see Jade and Luke sitting at what used to be the three of us usual table. Ouch. Instead of paying attention, I brush it off and lead Noah to the table farthest from them

Luke

luke: again i'm really sorry, you 
            know how she is.

y/n: trust me, i know,
 don't worry about it.

I look up and meet eyes with Luke. He gives me a pained smile and I nod and look away back at Noah. He's talking about some game he's playing with Jake and I smile at how serious he is about it. He's the cutest. I pull out my laptop and some homework onto the table and get started on it all, Noah doing the same.

"Didn't UCLA send out their responces?" Noah asks, not breaking his vision from his work.

"Oh yeah, they did!" I say excitedly. It's been Jade and I's dream to get into UCLA, but I guess it's just mine now. But I'm not going to let some stupid fight ruin my excitement. I quickly type in my login in info and search for the email. I see it and my breathing halts.

"What if I didn't get in?" I ask worriedly.

"I'm sure you did, open it." He says waiting for me to tell him.

"I got in!" I say looking up at Noah with wide eyes.

"That's amazing, Y/n!" Noah says getting up from his seat and wrapping his arms around my shoulders. I take in his sweet scent and enjoy the feeling. I just got into my dream college. I was so stressed trying make my application perfect and now all my hard work has finally payed off.

"Where did you apply to?" I ask Noah.

"A few places, UCLA, NYU and a couple others." Noah replies looking through his email.

"Really? Which one do you want to go to most?" I ask again.

"Probably NYU, but I doubt I'll get in. Besides if I get into UCLA then we could go together." Noah says with a grin. 

"That would be so fun. Just imagine the two of us there.." I say laughing.

"...looks like I got into UCLA." Noah says.

"Yay!" I exclaim happily. A small part of me is worried that he won't get into NYU. While it would be amazing to go to college together, Noah needs to go where he really wants to, not just where I'm going. I'd hate to tie him down and stop him from living his dreams. I definitely don't want to be that girlfriend. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Jade staring at us. We make I contact and I stare straight at her not doing anything else. She breaks away from it and we both go back to whatever we were doing. 

I wonder if she got into UCLA.

a/n -

how is niall horan so perfect?

<3 lilia