♥️1

Evan's pov
I was home alone,as usual.my mom was at work,she's a nurse at the hospital.i sighed,I already watered my plants and did my homework.i laid down on my bed and stared at the glow stars on my ceiling,I couldn't even tell what color they were.before my dad left us,my mom used to stay they were neon green.i wonder what that looks like?i stood up,I grabbed my phone."maybe there's something entertaining on here,like a plant!"I thought,I happily scrolled through Instagram.

2 hours of scrolling and getting distracted by frog videos later...

Evan's pov
As I was looking at frog videos I saw a picture of a tree.i tilted my head in confusion,"I've never seen that tree before."I thought.i decided to click on the account,I was amazed!he had pictures of trees,forests,waterfalls.i decided to dm him,to ask him about the tree.

Acorn Hansen sent a picture

Acorn Hansen:what type of tree is this?I've never seen it before

After I typed I immediately waited,I felt anxious.i heard my watch beep,"time to take my pills."I reached for my pills and grabbed my thermos,I took two pills and put them in my mouth,then I drank water(swallowing them in the process).i occasionally checked my phone for a response,nothing.i sighed,I placed my phone in my pocket.i had decided to make some food,I usually don't but I feel like this will take a while.