Glorybringer: Glory x Deathbringer

Glory was having a wonderful day at the Rainforest Kingdom. As Queen, it was her duty to watch her dragons at all costs, saying she stole the throne because Queen Magnificent didn't rescue her own dragons in the Night Kingdom. She was glad she was Grandeur's great great great great granddaughter, otherwise it would've all been over.
She saw Deathbringer approach her by the window. She sighed. "What now, Deathbringer?" She asked. "Oh just visiting my wonderful schmootsie poo!" He said joyfully. "Call me that again and your dead" Glory growled back at him. "Hey I need to ask you something." He said in a calm, relaxed way. "What?" She asked him, not caring at all. He whispered:
"Want to have dragonets?"
She has to take a moment to process what he just asked her. "What are you getting at?" She asked. "Oh just wanted to have se— nothing" he quickly answered before she could notice. "You almost said something along the lines of Se- something" she tried convincing him to tell her what he was about to say for another 5 minutes, but it wasn't any luck for Glory. He then pinned her against her wall and licked her chest answering her very... seductively. She moaned as he found her sweet spot very easily, saying she had a few. He then said teasingly, "Like that, huh, bitch? Here's something: just call me daddy" she moaned more when he began going down to her 'area'.
She didn't get at his point but she ended up saying: "O-okay daddy."
Deathbringer then laughed at her kind of... well... she couldn't explain it.. she
guessed... seductively?
Yeah, that's the word. His cock then unsheathed from his lower regions. His cock was.. well... large, let's say. For a Nightwing teen. She stared at it before he lined his dick along her 'v' area. She was already moaning even though he didn't even start pounding her down.
He began thrusting into her as she was
blushing and moaning insanely. "Oh, oh, yes yes daddy!" She yelled. He went faster and so fast, it hurt. Good. He seductively licked her chest area. She didn't want this, but deep, deep down, she loved this she could do this forever. Deathbringer laid her down on her side and spreaded her legs and pounded her again, this time her was close to cumming. He went faster, then faster, "I'm going to cum" he said. "WHAT? INSIDE OF ME? NO—"
but it was to late. His cum filled into her and it hurt. Nightwing cum was hard like frozen ice cream. Literal cream. She was now still a moaning mess as he pulled 'it' out of her. She quietly whispered, "Thank you... daddy."

He blushes as Glory kissed him once more and he smirked. "Again tomorrow and I swear, we'll have dragonets."

Man, that was a lot saying it was my first book on here even though it's only the first part but still! 495 words ŌnŌ
Thanks for reading this ya filthy animal. I got a little goofy making this, I don't know why, but you can tell. Bye! Write what you think I should improve on or the ship I shall do next :P bai frens! ÙwÚ

 Bye! Write what you think I should improve on or the ship I shall do next :P bai frens! ÙwÚ