Another Adventure

Author's Notes Please Read

     Hello Everybody, and thank you for reading this. This is the first fan-fiction I've ever written and hopefully it won't be my last, so give me some suggestions on how to write better. I only write straight fan-fictions that is a pairing with the main character of that series, and I only do it with series i'm fully up to speed with. Sorry if you like LGBT or side character pairings. I'm a teenager who has school, so upload times might not be consistent, once again sorry. I will do another fan-fiction of the audiences choice including you reading this, so leave a suggestion on what you want to see. Also go subscribe to my friend Get Buckets on You-Tube, because he is the person who inspired me to write this, and if he didn't inspire me this wouldn't exist. As soon as he gets 100 Subscribers on You-Tube ( He has 78 Subs on the date 4-21-20 ) I will upload the most suggested fan-fiction. And new line of text means new person is talking.With all of that out of the way, lets get right into it.

Disclaimer: I do not own Pokemon, I only own this story and that's it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angie's POV

"Hey Angie can you come here for a moment" I hear my mom say wandering if she needs my help with something. 

"Sure, here I come mom" I walk down the stairs to see my mom on the couch looking at the me with a smaller than usual smile on her face. 

"What do you need my help with mom?"

"Could you help me find the TV remote, I can't find it anywhere?"

I let a sigh of relief and say"Did you check under the couch." 

"Oh sweetie,  you know I'm to big to look under there, so could you do it for me?"

"Sure thing" I say while walking to the couch, and eventually getting on the floor to look for the remote. "Found it" I get up off the floor while turning the TV on, and I give the remote to my mom. I was about to walk back up the stairs when my mom says.

"Oh that's awful."

I go back and look at the TV out of pure curiosity.

"And for our next report, we have footage of a small storm caused by an unknown pokemon we presume is the legendary pokemon Zekrom at the docks of the Unova region. Lets play that footage". 

While my mom looks at the storm and the pokemon that is causing it, a certain raven haired boy with a Pikachu in the eye of the storm catches my attention "Is that him" I say to myself with a worried look on my face.

"There are no reports of casualties or of somebody getting injured, but there was a short power outage.

I once again let out a sigh of relief losing the worried look on my face.  And it was then and there I made up my mind "Mom I want to go to the Unova region. 

"It's because of that boy isn't it, what was his name again, Ash right?" she said letting out a little giggle.

"Y-Yes no I mean no" I said being flustered with my mom's comment while blushing as red as tomato.

"You sure can go to Unova as long as you bring him to have dinner with us one night" she said with a still quiet but louder giggle "Go get your stuff ready, I'll drop you off so you can get on the earliest flight tomorrow"

"H-He's just a friend mom, and thank you" I say while I run up the stairs, still having a little blush while being full of excitement.