ᴛᴇᴛsᴜʀᴏᴜ ᴋᴜʀᴏᴏ || ☁️/💔

𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘊𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘦

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"T-Take whatever you want!"

A deep chuckle cut through the fearful cries of the jewelry store owner. The owner tugged at his orange hair as he crouched down in the corner. He jolted when he heard the click of a gun. "We'll take everything you have. With...or without your permission. Load it up, boys."

"You got it, boss!" a cheerful voice came

The orange-haired male squeaked, seeing a really tall man walk in. "Better to make this quick," a rather short male said, his face expressionless as he tossed a bag towards the silver-haired male.

"This is too much work..." a pudding-haired male said as he walked in, rubbing the back of his neck lazily.

The owner gulped, feeling intimidated by these people. He watched with fear as the h/c-ette in front of him kept a gun pointed at him. "Don't try anything stupid."

They began loading up bags filled with precious jewelry that was worth millions. They gathered the bags and threw them in the back of the truck. The store's display cases were now empty The h/c-ette fired his gun, making a hole in the wall right beside the store owner's head. He squeaked, covering his head.

The man smirked. "Tell anyone we were here...and you're dead."

He bent down and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, forcing the timid male to look up at him. The muzzle of his gun was pressed against the side of his head. "Got that?"

The owner nodded his head, not wanting to die. "Good."

The intimidating male stood up and walked away, getting in the back of the truck. "Let's go!"

The store owner got up, his legs shaky. He peeked his head out a little, glancing at the retreating truck.

You'll never take us alive

We swore that death will do us part

They'll call our crimes a work of art

A guy with black hair leaned onto the h/c-ette's shoulder. The man chuckled and wrapped his arm around the other's waist. "Look what I got for ya, doll~"

The male gasped, seeing matching silver-banded rings in the palm of the h/c-ette's hand. "Wow~ Y/N, you shouldn't have."

"Anything for you, doll~"

The truck continued the speed down the road.

You'll never take us alive

We'll live like spoiled royalty

Lovers and partners

Partners in crime

Partners in crime

"Turn, Yamamoto!"

The male they called 'Yamamoto' obliged and turned the wheel, parking in an alley. "This is some dope shit! We're about to rob a place while we run from the cops for robbing a place!"

"Taketora, shut up."

Y/N stepped out, his hand on his gun, which was slipped halfway into his pants. It was hidden from sight with his blazer. The one he called 'doll' stepped out from behind him. Y/N pulled out his gun and shot it, causing the glass to come shattering down. The people inside began to panic. The black-haired male placed one hand behind Y/N's neck and the other on his chest. Y/N's arm wrapped around the male's waist bringing him closer. His hand rested on the male's ass as he smirked. Y/N lifted up his gun and pointed it at the person behind the counter.