Laxus Gets Rough

As soon as Laxus closed the door I jumped on him. Literally jumped on him, wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He grunted in surprise but chuckled. I laughed too before I dove in for a kiss, our first one. His lips were warm and soft and responded to mine like we've done this before. His arms were around me, one under me and one around my back, securing my body to his. He ferociously and passionately made out with me as he began walking us towards the foot of the bed.

Suddenly he fell forward, placing us on the bed with me caged beneath him as he continued his assault on my lips while his now free hands felt up my body. They roamed around rubbing my legs, ass, stomach and eventually finding rest tangled in my hair. He used this leverage to pull my head to the side and work his kisses down to my neck where he began nibbling and sucking on the flesh there. I moaned softly from his expert mouth working over my sensitive skin.

Now one of his hands moved down to my thigh and pushed it into the bed, spreading my legs wide open, making enough room for his massive muscular body to press down into me and for his hips to begin grinding against my clothed pussy. I could feel his dick through the layers of fabric, it was incredibly hard and unbelievably huge. Thinking about what's going to happen and feeling him grind himself into me made me gasp and moan underneath him. He chucked deeply and lifted himself up on his arms, placed on either side of my head.

Looking down at me with a smug smile on his handsome face he said, "You like that?" He continued dry humping me. "Can you feel me? I can't wait to fuck you baby." And with that he went for my mouth again, engulfing it in his own while keeping up with the steady rhythm of his hips grinding against mine. His words lit a fire between my legs causing me to wrap them around him and pull him close to me. From that he moaned a bit into my mouth and tightened his grip in my hair. Impatiently I reached down and grabbed the bottom of his shirt in an attempt to pull it up and off him.

"Uh-uh," he shook his head, sitting up. "Ladies first." He grinned widely as he lifted me then the hem of my dress up and slipped it right over my head. After tossing it to the floor, he shifted his attention to my bra which had the clasp in the front making it easy for him to strip that off of me too. Now completely naked except my panties, thigh-highs and heels he hungrily looked at my exposed body lying before him. I let him soak in the sight, proud of my perfectly shaped body.

Eventually I remembered what started this in the first place and I playfully said, "Now I believe it's your turn!"

"Happily," He grinned. And he swiftly pulled his shirt over his head and dropped it off the side where it joined the rest of our clothes. His chiseled body had a slight sheen of sweat to it, I imagined mine did as well. His tribal tattoo looked so sexy, the way it curved around his shoulder and chest really flattered him.

"Your body is magnificent," I praised, drinking in the sight of him. His face flushed a bit at my comment making me smile.

"I'm nothing compared to your sexy curves," he responded then crouched over me again with one arm now slowly exploring my body. He played with one of my nipples before putting his mouth on it and rubbing it around with his thick tongue. I moaned again before he moved his mouth to the other one and resumed playing with the first one again using his massive hand. Then he suddenly stopped and made eye contact with me. He sat up from me again and said, "I think it's time to remove these." Then he slipped my panties up and off, my heels were stripped too. But when he grazed his hands down my stockings he smirked and said, "These stay, they're just so damn sexy. Not that you need it though."

I blushed at his praise, though not as hard as I did while watching him get off the bed to remove his pants and boxers. I sat up on my elbows to get a full view of his ginormous hard cock standing up like a soldier from his body, pointing at me like it was marking me as its next victim. I must have been wearing my emotions on my face because Laxus then said, "Don't you worry. I'll make it fit." He looked confident and determined as he crawled back toward me on the bed. A little intimidated, I backed up a bit as he advanced, until my head was on the pillows.