passionate~ Mattia

mattia looks so cute here idgaf idk HDJLJJDSHJJKJHGE 

(i'm also simping for mattia rn bruv imma kms)

SMUT ALERT BABY

y/n's pov:

*mattia and I have been together for nearly 1 year and a half, and every time mattia and I have sex, it's never passionate always rough and fast ;) this time I want it to be different*

you decided to wear a tight tank top that showed some cleavage and silky booty shorts that showed of your curves.

"hi cutie"  you said as Mattia walked into the room on his phone.  

"Hey baby i- GODDAMN B YOU LOOK FINE AS HELL" he exclaimed while staring at your body.         

You giggled and said "shut up"

 he picked you up and laid you on the bed. He immediately began to kiss you roughly but you quickly broke off the kiss.

"baby what's wrong?" he asked, concerned on why you had stopped.

"I- uhm can you be gentle?" you asked shyly.

"Of course baby, anything for you." he replied and went back to kissing you but this time it was passionate.

You lightly moaned as he continued and began to kiss your neck gently leaving marks, while slowly going down to your stomach. "mhm" you lightly moaned.

 You started to palm him through his boxers making him groan and feel him grow.

Mattia started to take off your clothes and his  while not breaking the kiss, trying to be gentle with you.

Once you were both fully naked he admired you and heard him whisper under his breath "fucking beautiful"

  (a/n: MY SQUIDWARD LOOKIN' ASS COULD NEVER)

He put his tip at your entrance slowly going in, making you arch your back. You started to let out loud moans while Mattia groaned since you both haven't experienced "gentle" sex in a while.

Mattia's pov:

While I was entering my length into y/n I couldn't help but let out loud groans. She felt so good under me, her moans were music to my ears.

I loved being able to please her, being the only one who knows and sees every inch of her gorgeous body, she makes me crave her more every time I see her, her cute ass smile, I just want to give all my love and affection to her more and more every time. Jesus I fucking love her. I don't know why i'm not gentle with her more often.

End of pov

As he was slowly going in-n-out of you he grabbed your waist and whispered in your ear,

"I love you y/n"

Which made you start to slowly cry because just the thought of a man who has always been there for you, caresses you, and loves you is unbelievable.

"baby- why are you crying?" he asked slowing down.

"i- i love you so much, why do you even like me? I'm hideous" you replied looking away.

"mamas, I love you so much i don't care what others think about you, the woman that I see is so fucking beautiful just the way she is. I LOVE YOU. ONLY you." he stated while lifting your chin up, making you face him.

 He crashed his lips onto yours making gasp, giving him a chance to slip his tongue into your mouth. You did the same as your tongue's were fighting for dominance, even though he was clearly gonna win you kept going, exploring each other's mouths.

He slowly started to speed up his thrusts making you moan like crazy into the kiss, then he started to leave DARK hickeys on your neck, marking what's his.

For the past couple minutes the room was filled with loud moans and groans.

He immediately started to hit your g-spot making you dig your nails into his back. He took his free hand to play with your clit making your orgasm approach. You clenched yourself around him making him let out a low moan.

"fuck baby i'm close" he said while heavily breathing, putting his forehead gently on yours.

He started to speed up more and more. You moaned loud as fuck making you guys cum in sync. 

He filled you up and slowly collapsed next to you, out of breath. 

You gave him a quick kiss on the lips but he was fast to grab you by the neck and tell you,

"Don't ever think of yourself as 'hideous' or whatever you are gorgeous as fuck baby, you're literal art." he said while looking straight at you and smirking.

The rest of the night you guys took a shower and cuddled :)

(btw, i just watched mattias yt video and i AM SOFT)

a/n: if your actually reading this ilysfm it took me like a whole ass week or more cause i'm lazy and only did bits day by day. Also, PLEASE give me recommendations this is my first book on here don't judge.

Word count: 818 omfg

ily sexy bitch ;)