Mr.Max and Mr.Wentz

It was a sunny day on April 20th 2020. Max Norma Swan was having a grand time in the group chat 'Bebo Puppet Hate Cult.' The day flew by with memes of Grammy norma and images of awstwn knight sobbing. Then Mckaya  said she wanted Pete Wentz dick pic. D
Olivia was the holder of the cursed image. Olivia scrolled through her images but then her dad came into her room and told her to clean it. She ignored the boomer and went on with her search. She finally found it and sent it to the chat and everyone was ecstatic.

Max couldn't take his eyes off Pete Wentz PP. 'I have to meet this man' Max thot. "Do you have his address?" Max sent to the chat.
"Of course I do" DeeDee replied. "42069 Grove cum Road, La California." DeeDee sent. Max quickly pulled out his My Little Pony Note book and a hot pink gel pen, wrote down the address, and stuck it in his pocket.

"Thank you." Max sent his last message and he was off. He ripped open his grey curtains causing causing them to fall of the wall. He unlocked his window jumped out and started running. He ran to the nearest body of water jumped in and started swimming to LA.

Max's POV

I jumped into the freezing cold water and started swimming the thing was. I can't swim. I started drowning. I was struggling to keep my head above water. 'This is it, I'm going to die and I haven't even left England. I'll never meet that man who's dick I've fallen in love with. This is it goodbye Ryan Ross, goodbye Jack Black. I have failed the group chat.' I think to myself. I suddenly hear somthing comming down the stream, I got a quick glance at it and it looked to be a bed. I try getting the person who was on the bed  attention and it worked. The bed stopped next to him and he was lifted on to the bed by some fucking noodle arms that belonged to a twink. "Who are you" I asked the strange bed man. "My name is the onceler" he smiled. "Well thank you, I'm off to LA acatully." I responded to the Ryan Ross wanna be.

"Well I can take you that way but I'll have to drop you off at Canada because I'm apparently banned from California for cutting down some trees and starting capitalism." The onceler rolled his eyes. 

"Thank you, my name is Max."

"Nice to meet you Max." And thus we started journey to Canada.
Night had gotten pretty late so the onceler suggested that I sleep. I soon fell asleep and drifted into dreams of Pete and I meeting and living together.

I wake up to the sum beaming into my eyes. The onceler was still awake steering the bed. "Where are we?" I asked, "Almost to Denmark."  The day was filled with me and the Oncler getting to know each other.

"What is your favorite band?" I asked The Oncler, "Probably blood on the Dance floor, what about you?" The moment he said blood on the dance floor somthing inside me snapped. My right eye twitched but I had to keep it inside because I need to go to LA. "That's an interesting band, I personally prefer Twenty One Pilots."

"I like them too my favroit song is stressed out."
At this point I'm about ready to snap. But if I want to meet I have to deal with this bitch ass Ryan Ross cosplayer. The day was spent learning about each other. The oncler told me the story of how he started a mass genocide of trees and started capitalism, by cutting down said trees with is sick guitar skills, chonkity mom and family and using their Truffula to make  Thneeds and caused half of California to need fake trees and the need to buy air. He is extremely smart and I would like to get to know his mom but right now I need to focus on Pete Wentz.

Soon days started to blend together. "How long have we been out here." Around 3 days, we should be in Canada tomorrow." Perfect. "I brought some Blood on the Dance floor CDs, do you wanna listen to one?" He asked, I had to keep him happy so I agreed. Turns out it wasn't an album it was on song, that song was Bewitched. Out of all the horrible songs it was just the same one over and over again. I soon was able to pass out by holding my breath. I dreamed of Pete. I dreamed of seeing him for the first time.