Keith X Female Reader

It had been a rough day for Y/N. She was thinking about how everything went today as she sat on a bench, sighing to herself. She had lost everything - Her house, her job, her boyfriend/girlfriend. Now, it was time to quit everything, not that she had anything to do.
She looked up, hair blowing in the wind. Along the footpath was... Keith? 
No, it couldn't be; but he was walking Pesto, Emma, and Kimbop. Was it really him.
Y/N watched Keith intentively, unable to take her eyes off the male. It wouldn't be unlikely for it to be him, as he had posted on Instagram that he was going to walk Eugene's dogs since he was ill.

Keith walked proudly, grinning to himself. His eyes slipped from infront and onto Y/N, which caused her to blush a deep crimson. Keith chuckled to himself as Kimbop waddled over to the girl, sniffing her ankles. 
"I think he likes you!" Keith said with a grin. 
Y/N nodded shyly, not knowing what to do. She had been watching the Try Guys since before they left Buzzfeed, always wishing to meet them. She hadn't been given the chance to go to their tour, which had left her heart broken. All that wouldn't matter now, because she was having a one on one conversation with the Keith Habersberger!
Y/N bent down to stroke Kimbop, smiling softly. She slowly felt the blush fade gradually and she looked up at Keith. "He's so soft."
Keith nodded, looking around for a bit before returning his gaze to Y/N. "Yeah, my friend Eugene washes his fur often. It looks coarse but it truly isn't!" He said with a jolly chuckle.
Y/N nodded, looking back down at Kimbop. She decided to play it dumb so that it wouldn't seem like she was a mega fan or something. "So, what's your name?"
Keith watched the dogs. "I'm Keith, and you?"
"...Y/N." She said after a brief pause. 

"That's a nice name, I like it. Anyway, what are you diong out here alone? You look sad..."
It was true. Y/N had been crying after she lost everything. She wiped her face with her sleeve. "I... I lost my home... My boyfriend... He..." She was too afraid to speak just from being reminded of the terrible times.
Keith sighed, sitting down next to Y/N. He towered over her, being as tall as he was and all. "You can talk to me, don't worry... I get if you don't want to, but it'll be better to get it all out. It's harmful to keep it inside of you without being able to say anything." He explained.
When Y/N described how her boyfriend cheated and kicked her out of the house for finding out, Keith showed a look of genuine concern over his face. He placed a hand on her shoulder, trying to comfort her. "I can only imagine how that is for you... I'm so sorry, Y/N. Nobody deserves to go through anything like this, alright? You can get through it. Would you like to stay at mine for the night? I don't really have an extra bed but I have a couch if that helps-"
Y/N looked up at Keith, sniffling. She hugged him close, in which Keith returned, clutching the leashes tightly. 
Eventually, they both let go. Keith smiled down at Y/N, who gleamed back at him. 
"I think I'd better go take these dogs back to Eugene now, may I have your number?" Keith questioned.
Y/N gave a nod and they exchanged numbers, which resulted in Keith leaving shortly after.

- 4 hours later - 

Keith heard a knock on the door, springing up to open it. He walked towards the door and opened it, grining from ear to ear as he saw who stood before him. "Hello, Y/N!"
"Hi!" Y/N chimed back. She had been to the shops, buying some essentials with some of the money she had left on her credit card. 
Keith held the door open for Y/N and she stepped inside, taking off her shoes before proceeding further. Keith showed her around the house, and the two made dinner together happily. They had a splendid time, talking, watching TV, and stuff like that. It brung sadness to Y/N once Keith had to go to sleep, but she would see him in the morning anyway.

- morning - 

In the morning, Keith woke up at 9am, getting ready for work. He walked into the living room, watching Y/N do stuff on her phone. "Morning, Y/N!"
Y/N almost screamed, the sudden voice startling her. "M-...Morning!"
Keith chuckled. "Did I scare you?"
Y/N nodded, terrified. She knew there was nothing to be afraid of anymore, but she was still shaken from the fright.
Keith sat down next to Y/N, smiling at her. "Did you have a nice sleep?"
She nodded shakily. "A-and you...?"
"It was alright. Wasn't the best, but wasnt the worst, y'know?"
She nodded. Y/N could easily relate to that.
"Well, I gotta shoot off now. Cya later!"