Sibling's reunite & tiers

On this day Hermione is at home alone morning the loss of her parents, but then she hears a knock at the door, so she go's and answers it and is shocked when she sees Dumbledore. 

"Oh, Dumbledore, may I help you?" Hermione asks. "I'm sorry to hear about your parents Miss Granger... but we need to talk, May I come in?" Dumbledore asks. "Uhh?...sure? Come in" Hermione says, then he comes in, she shuts the door and they go to the living room and sit down. 

"Soo, what do you need to talk to me about sir?" Hermione asks. "Well ,this is going to be hard, especially in the circumstances, but you have to know." 

"What is it sir?" "Well Miss Granger, you are not who you think you are."  "What do you mean?" Hermione asks. 

"Well first, your not a Muggle-born, infect you're the complete opposite." What do you mean?" Hermione asks in worry. "You were adopted, and it turns out that you are actually a Zabini, what means you're a Pureblood, and Blaze's twin sister" Dumbledore says. "OMG!" Hermione says in shock. "I know, it's a lot to take in." 

"Wait! So my parents are dead from a car accident, but they aren't my real parents? it's just that I'm adopted?!" "Yes...you are." "And my real parents are the Zabini's?" Yes...also you need to go and pack your things, your going to spend your last holiday week with the Zabini's and Malfoy's." So Hermione go's up to her room and packs her things.

Zabini Manner

Meanwhile in the Zabini Manner in Blaise's room Blaise is looking into his mirror as Draco sits on the bed. "You think she'll like it?" Blaise asks as he fiddles with his hair. "It's only Granger...Who knows what she'll like" Draco says. "I know, but she's my sister, I wanna show her that I'm not who she thinks I am." Draco smiles. "And who is that?" He asks. "The person who bullied her at school and called her a Mud-blood and other things" Blaise says.

"I can't believe you dragged me into this!" Draco says. "I didn't!... It's not my fault are mother's are best friends."  Blaise says. '"wonder what her reaction was when she found out?" Draco says thoughtfully. "Same... Soo, You Like my sister?" Blaise says with a knowing smile. "What?!? Me?! With Granger?!" Draco says in a slight panic. "It's Zabini, and I've seen the way you've looked at her, even before I told you." "You've lost your mind!" Then a knock comes at the door. "Boy's, are guest will be arriving soon, go to the dining room" Narcissa says, then Draco walks out of the room then looks back at Blaise. "And I don't like her!" Draco yells out then turns back around and walks to the dining room as Blaise laughs and follows Draco.

Outside the Manor Hermione knocks on the door then Mrs Zabini open's the door. "Oh! Hermione, come in!" She says. "Thank you!" Hermione says and walks in. "Wow, this place is Lovely!" Hermione says and puts her bags down. "Why thank you!" Mrs Zabini says. "We're do I put my bags?" Hermione asks. "Oh, don't worry about that" Mrs Zibini says then apparat's them to Hermione's room. "I'll show you we're your room is later." "So, do I call you mum or something?" Hermione asks. "call me what ever you want" Mrs Zabini says, then Narcissa come's in. 

"Oh, Hermione, how lovely to see you!" Narcissa says. "Are the boys ready?" Mrs Zabini asks. "Yes! They should be in the dining room right now" Narcissa says. "Ok, well Hermione, you can just walk to the dining room, and if you need anything just call me"  Mrs Zabini says as she points at a door. "Your not gonna eat with us?" Hermione asks. "Sorry, no, we have to go and run some aronse" Narcissa says. "Oh... Well bye! Hermione says then walks into the dining room. 

When Hermione walks in Blaze stands up. "Hay! Welcome home sis." Draco snorts. "Sis?" Hermione clears her throat awkwardly, avoiding Draco's eyes. "Too much... Right, uhh, sorry? Take a seat" Blaze says, then Hermione awkwardly walks over to the table and sits down in front of them. "This Is going great" Draco whispers out loud sarcastically as Hermione looks down. 

"Soo?..." Draco asks and Hermione looks up. "I can't call you Mud-blood coz your Pureblood... and I can't call you Granger coz that's not your real name and I can't call you Zabini either coz it's wired, so should I call you Purebloo" Draco starts to ask then shuts up when he sees Hermione's face. "1, Don't call me what you were about to say! And 2, I haven't legally changed my last name to Zabini!" Hermione says angrily. "So what do I call you?" Draco asks. "Call me Hermione! Just Hermione!" She says in a mad voice as she stabs the plate with a fork, hard, and Draco gulp's, a bit scared. 

After dinner Draco stands up

After dinner Draco stands up. "I'm going to bed..." Draco says as he looks at Blaze. "Good night mate" Then he look's at Hermione and hesitates to say good night. "Uhh?... go- good night... Hermione. He says then leaves to go to his bedroom that he has in their house, Hermione looks at Draco in the eyes then looks away and turns to Blaze and stands up. 

"Can you show me to my bedroom please?" Hermione asks. "Uhh sure!" Blaze says as he stands up. So Blaze walks in the hall with Hermione and then opens the door to Hermione's bedroom. "Oh!... wow, I like it" Hermione says as she walks in. "Well, good night." Hermione says. "Oh, right... uhh, Night" Blaze says and closes the door but keeps it open 2 inches.

Later that night at 2:36 Draco gets up to go to the bathroom and as he walks through the hallways he hears someone crying, then he realizes it's coming from Hermione's bedroom, so he go's to see what's wrong and looks through the gap in the door to see Hermione sitting on her bed sobbing."

You ok?" Draco asks in a whisper then Hermione looks up at the door fast and wipes her tiers away. "Uhh, yeah, why?" She asks. "I heard you crying" Draco says as he walks in. "It's just, *Sniff* Umm, I don't think Blaise told you or knows, but, my parents died in a car accident, and when Dumbledore told me, I didn't really think about it at first, but, What am I gonna do?!" Hermione asks as she sobs. 

"What do you mean?" Draco asks. "Should I stay with the Zabini's or should I just leave?" Draco sits next to Hermione on the bed. "Well if I we're you... I would stay... Blaze is a good person... he's not like the others in his family... when he found out about having a sister he got all excited and could not stop talking about how he finally had someone to protect... he always wanted a sister you know?..." Draco says and Hermione laughs a little. "Your probably right." "Well you should get some sleep, we have to go to Hogwarts tomorrow" Draco says then gets up and leaves as Hermione watches him and smiles.