TWENTY EIGHT

is it just me or is the word 'giggle' horrible, like it's just gross 
clouds - one direction
Y/N POV

I open Noah's bedroom door to see him asleep in his bed. As weird as it sounds, he looks so angelic when he's asleep. His soft features are still and she looks like he's having the best dream. It's the cutest. I walk over and take a seat next to him. His under eyes look red and puffy like he's been crying. I've only seen him crying a few times but it always breaks my heart. He shouldn't ever feel sad. He's the kindest person and he deserves all the good things in this world.

"Y/n?" Noah says, his voice raspy. 

"Good morning sleeping beauty." I say with a slight laugh. 

"Good morning, sunshine." He says with a smile that melts my heart. 

He sits up and wraps his arms around me, engulfing me in a hug. It feels nice to be back in his arms. The entire night last night he was all I could think about, all I wanted. I was dying to have his lips on mine and to just be in his presence. 

"I'm sorry." He whispers.

"I know, and I'm sorry for getting mad." I tell him.

"I love you."

"I love you." I say, reaching up and pulling his face down to mine so I can kiss him.

We sit up and he puts his head in my lap. I run my fingers through his hair as we lay there. Sometimes I just wish I could be in his arms forever. Next school year I can't even imagine how hard it's going to be to be basically across the country from each other. 

"How was the drive home?" Noah asks smirking, looking up at me.

"Fun." I say.

Noah nods and and rolls out of the bed, falling onto the floor. I laugh at him and peer over the edge of the bed. He pulls my arm which causes me to fall on top of him. Noah moves out from under me and holds himself over me, tickling me. 

"S-stop!" I yell, unable to stop laughing.

"You're laugh is adorable." He whispers, stopping and hovering over me.

"No, it's ugly." I say.

"No it's not. You always put yourself down, but you're always wrong. You're perfect, Y/n." He says with sincerity. I smile at his compliment and lean up to kiss him. 

"What's going on in here?" Mrs. Schnapp asks with a smile as she stands in the doorway.

"Nothing." Noah says with a smirk, getting up and walking into his bathroom.

"Okay." Mrs. Schnapp says, walking away chuckling. 

I lay on the floor and stare up at the constellations on his ceiling. I bite my lip, trying not to smile like an idiot. Noah makes me so happy, it's incredible. No one has ever made me feel the way he can, and I never want anyone else to. He's the perfect person for me. 

I stand up and walk into his bathroom and see him leaning over his sink with a toothbrush in his mouth. Next to his stuff is a small perfume bottle, a pack of hair ties and a box of tampons.

"What's this?" I ask curious. 

"Oh, I got those for you in case you ever needed them." He answers before spitting out his toothpaste and rinsing his mouth.

"Aw, you're the sweetest." I say grinning.

Noah hugs me from behind, putting his chin on my shoulder and kissing my neck. I shake my head at him and turn around so that his hands are on my hips. I stare up into his big hazel eyes and I let out a relieving sigh.