Chapter 1: Quest?!

Pipers POV

   I brush my hair to the side of my ears, only to witness it fall down again, I groan as I walk to the cabin. Jason is already there, Chiron called us for some reason... I wonder why?

   "Hey, is Annabeth here?" I ask Jason.

   "Naw, she's reading", Jason states, firmly.

   "And you're acting as that's a bad thing." Annabeth pops out from behind me, sending a confused Jason stumbling back, hitting Chiron with a loud thud.

   Percy comes sprinting out from his cabin. The cabin was filled with overflowing water. None of us flinched, it was normal, he was clumsy.

   "You see, there was a towel and the-" Percy blurts out, getting cut off by Chiron.

   "Yes, there is no time for that, we really must be quick, Frank and Hazel are coming."

   A few moments later:

   "Where are they?" I ask, slapping my forehead.

   20,000 years later:

   "They're still not here" Percy says, *insert sad pikachu face*

   So many years later that the narrator had to leave and they got another narrator that it took so long that they had to leave and we got one more:

   "Hey! Are we early?" Frank and Hazel stumble onto the place where we were standing.

   Everyone facepalms.

"Anyway...?" Chiron says, questioning us with his eyes.

   "You see, there might be a tad bit of a problem with this quest..." he smiles uncomfortably.

***********************************************************

Hey!!!

Well that was a VERY short chapter...

I will be posting more often on this, I'm taking a break from the Prophecy... sorry!

That's all, BAIIIIII!