Erik Lehnsherr/Magneto

A/N: The video above is just amazing I found it last year and now that is how I now absolutely love X- men.

Emily had a gun in her hand pointed towards Erik as he was about to push a car with an innocent family inside off a bridge, the drop was gigantic and had a massive river flowing under it.

Emily really did not want to pull the trigger but she had to do what was best for everyone not just her.

"ERIK! Please don't make me do this!" She shouted over the screams

"Why did you pick Charles over me!" He shouted back moving the family a bit more to the edge of the bridge.

"I chose no one! Now please Erik put them down." Erik looked at her and then slowly puts them back on to the bridge safely with all the rest of the citizens. All of the sudden he raises his hand and grabs the gun out of Emilys hand and aims it at her.

Erik is shaking and she can seance that so Emily stands there motionless "go on do it, put everyone in less danger" Erik puts the gun down then it throws it to the floor and makes it squash into the ground. He walks slowly towards the woman on the other side.

Once he gets there Emily brings him into a hug he doesn't hug back at first but then he does, they brake it, Emily is the one to brake the silence "Im sorry I didn't follow you" as if Erik had forgotten about it he smashed his lips onto hers.

So that is how they both found each other again after that day they went off, got married, had children, twins actually, Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch so they had a good life after that.

SO, thank you so much for reading and hope I can write more in the future! :)

I own nothing!