prologue

POV: Kirishima, Eijiro

I tossed and turned in my bed, feeling oddly small. Like my clothes didn't fit me. Like I have a hangover...

Of course I've never had one, but this is kinda what I imagine them being like. A splitting headache, feeling oddly heavy, high and low on all your emotions. I turned over so I was on my back staring at the ceiling, keeping my eyes half-lidded. I rubbed my foot against the other, they felt slimmer than usual. My boxers reached my knee..? Something was definitely wrong with me.

I swung myself into a sitting position on my bed, my headache got worse and so did my vision, everything was a basic blurr at the moment. I put my feet down on the wooden floor, holding my head as I slowly stood up. I stumble towards a bunch of books, knocking some over in search of a mirror. Why the hell do I have everything here except a mirror?!

I took a painful sigh and looked at the clock. I could barely make it out with my blurred vision...But I think it said 9:25 a.m.

Damn it...I was late. It was almost the end of the first period. Did anyone notice, or care? What the hell was that? Of course they cared..Maybe no one came because they assumed...I was sick?

I leaned down on my study desk, letting my knees slowly reach the floor. My stomach pain only got worse to the point where I doubled over and threw up all over the floor. My breathing got much heavier as I blacked out.

I woke up in a pool of my own throw up, welp, these clothes are getting burned. I pushed myself up, overrode by the smell of vomit on my body. I was way less dizzy now and my body felt mostly normal again? There were still parts that were still off though, like how my clothes were now way bigger on me, and how I have a chest...Wait...

I have a chest.

I was now scourging my draws for a mirror, any mirror. I remembered about the bathroom, the bathroom has a mirror.I ran faster than I ever have before, halting to a stop in front of the glass reflection. There was no doubt about it...

I was a girl...

Does this have to do with yesterday...?

(A/N: Look I know it's not alot, what do you expect...It's a prologue... But if it makes you feel better I present you with a meme)

 But if it makes you feel better I present you with a meme)

(your welcome.)

word count: 433