In His Office

3:20PM. Class is over and you and your friends are blabbering on about your plans tonight when a deep voice cuts in.
"Y/N? I need to talk to you about your last assignment. Meet me in my office in about ten minutes, I need to grab a coffee first," all you can do is nod as Dr. Evans gets up, his cotton shirt clung to his large arms and chest, scratching his drool-worthy jawline and showing off a perfectly groomed beard. He nods as he leaves to get his coffee. "I wonder what it's about?" You say to your friends and they question it too. "Guess I'll see you guys later, I better get going." You wave goodbye, heart pounding in your chest.
As you reached his office, you tentatively knock on the door and begin opening the door. "Come in," his deep voice gets you again, your heart races and you manage a quick smile before you enter.
His office is quite homely, some nice chairs and a flourishing plant. His desk was quite large and menacing, despite its grandiosity it was empty except for a computer and two sets of papers in front of him. You quickly looked up into his eyes as he sat there, watching you enter his office. Heart racing, you manage a small smile, "Hello Dr. Evans. What is this about?" You ask as you sit down in the surprisingly soft chair.
He began speaking soft yet strictly, "Y/N, I called you here to discuss your last paper," he pushed some papers in front of me. "Would you say this is your assignment?"
I looked through it, wondering what he meant. Yes this was my paper
... my heart started beating faster. Then he pushed another paper in front of me, "This is another students paper from two years ago, actually it was your brothers. They are almost identical. The rules at this University are very strict about plagiarism, Y/N."
Your mouth dropped. You got caught! You start stuttering, "Oh my God Dr. Evans, I am so sorry. Please don't punish me I promise I will hand you in a full assignment by tomorrow morning-" you start drying the tears forming around your eyes. Then he gets up and walks around his desk, his large manly body walks past you. He smells so good, and temporarily you forget about the matter at hand.
"Y/N," he breathes deeply, closing the door with his massive hand and locking it. "I think we can settle this another way." He turns around and you notice a large bulge stretching across his thigh. Your nipples start to get hard and a wetness gathers around you thighs.
He slowly walks into place in front of you. "Dr. Evans..." you blush nervously before he cuts you off.
"Look, I think you're totally sexy. I can't help but stare at you whenever you leave class. How about you do me a favour, and I'll do you a favour," he says as he bends down and brings his face to yours. He really did smell good, and he would completely forget about your plagiarism scandal.
You lean back in and kiss him passionately. His lips were soft, and he brought you up so you were standing with him. Without a pause he picked you up and sat you on his desk, feeling up your round ass and all down your back and shoulders. His tongue made its way slowly into your mouth, teasing your tongue over and over again. His hand found its way to your breast and squeeze gently, then harder... your nipple fighting against the fabric of your brassiere.
He breaks the kiss and growls, "God I love your tits." You feel his hardness rubbing back and forth against you, it feels so good and you start to rub back. He suddenly starts to take off your shirt, and then his. He turns you around vends you over the desk. His warm hands on your back counter the cool feeling of the wood against your breasts.
His hands then move to the back of your knee, as he slowly trails his fingers up your soft flesh and lifting your short skirt so he has an unobstructed view of your plump peach. His breathing heavy, "Look at this fine ass," he whispers as he moves his hands work their way over your cheeks, kneading and massaging. His thumbs tracing the edges of your panties, and internally you beg him to hurry up and fuck you.
"This is the position plagiarizing sluts like you belong in," there's a smile in his deeply sexy voice. With barely any time to muster a thought you feel a hard slap hit your backside. A soft moan escapes your mouth and your body immediately feels on fire.
Another slap came down, this time it was a bit harder. "You thought you could slip your report by me? Huh?" He demanded.
"Yes," you breathed. Bracing for another erotic spank. "Yes, Doctor," he reminds you, slapping your behind once again.
"Yes, Doctor," you moan. Your womanhood is alive and wants - needs to devour this man. He chuckles lowly and you feel his large member rubbing itself in between you cheeks, only just grazing your wetness. When did he take his pants off? You wonder, just as he starts slowly lowering your panties, completely exposing all of you.
His hands work quickly spreading your cheeks and lips apart. You feel yourself blushing hard from the mild embarrassment, but also feeling crazily aroused. "God, you're so wet," he remarks, staring at the beauty between your legs. "I knew you were a slutty little girl. I hear what the student say in the halls and classroom, I know you've blown almost every guy on the lacrosse team, now let's see if all the practice amounted to something. Turn around," he demands, moving back and giving you space.
Something about the authority in his voice completely hypnotizes you, so you do as he says. When you turn around you see he is sitting in one of the chairs, completely naked and grasping his large, erect cock. None of the boys on the lacrosse team ever had one that big... as if completely on animalistic behaviour you kneel down in front of him, unsure where to start on a cock so large but full of desire to please him.
Taking his member in both hands, you spit carefully on the tip and start rubbing it up and down, then placing your mouth on the tip you go to work licking and sucking. "Mmm, that's such a good girl," he moans and his hands wrap themselves around your hair.
It's not long before he starts moving your head for you, thrusting his large cock deeper and deeper into your mouth, eventually making it down your throat. You come back up, gasping for air - the professor reaches for you chin forcing you to look up at him with tear-filled eyes, "God, you're so gorgeous. I want to see those eyes."
"Yes, Doctor," you breathe as you lower your mouth, ready to continue to satisfy him. He smiles brightly, his mouth soon moving to form an 'O' as you continue licking and sucking at the tip. You work your way up and down and moving your hands along with the rhythm of your mouth.
"Get up. I'm going to fuck you now," he commands. The moment you've been waiting for. You stand up and back up towards the desk. He looked so powerful and strong as he stood up, completely towering over you. He picked you up with ease and sat you down gently on his desk, your legs spread invitingly.
Grinning devilishly, it takes him no time to find your wet slit and push his large cock inside you. It felt so good to finally have him inside you, even if it hurt from the size. The professor grabbed the back of your head and brought your lips up to meet his as he started a rhythmic thrusting. His tongue slowly made its way into your mouth and his other hand moved its way expertly around your breast, down the side and over your ass. Squeezing, kneading and teasing every part.
"Oh my God," you moan, eyes rolling to the back of your head. No boy have ever made you feel this good before, this was a man. Your pussy gets wetter with every thrust, his cock is hitting spots you didn't even know were there. Your hands reach up and tug at his hair and he moans deeply.
"You're so fucking tight," he whispers in to your ear. "God, you feel so fucking good." His teeth graze the bottom of ear lobe and move down your neck, he begins gently sucking and biting. One of his hands are teasing your nipple, pulling and tugging - you couldn't take it anymore.
"Dr. Evans, I'm going to come. I'm gonna come - I'm gonna come!" You feel the heat rising from between your legs and you start to lose yourself. Oh god here it's comes! The pressure is finally released and your body starts involuntarily convulsing around him. Your mind explodes, eyes roll back, hands gripping hard - braced for the intense orgasm you were experiencing.
"Come for me baby! God-!" Dr. Evans kept thrusting into your orgasm, finally his fingers gripped themselves around your breast and he buried his face in your neck. Releasing his own cum inside you. With a final exhale, you both relax into each other's arms. His strong sweaty body felt like putty in your arms.
He finally, reluctantly pulls away. His eyes lock onto yours and he smiled, then kissed you again passionately. "How was that, baby?" He questioned, lifting your chin to look up at him.
Blushing a little, you replied, "So good."
"Yeah?" He raised his eyebrow, "would you want to do it again?"
Without question. You responded with a breathy, "Yes."
He smiles again, the devil in him. "Yes, what?"
It's hard not to mimic his smile, his energy is contagious and those feelings start to stir up again in your loins. "Yes, Doctor."